z

Young Writers Society

About me---Bianca!

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:04 am
Bianca says...

Ah, yeah, talk about myself. Pain!

Just jokin'! Actually, I'm not the best when talking 'bout my old little self. I used to believe only egotists talk about themselves beyond compulsory. But what could you get after being asked to write a dozen essays on the topic, "Myself"?

Aaaah! Enough! Here's a peek on my life.

I'm Bianca from the Philippines, a country in Asia who would most definitely reverse the mentality of foreigners that Asia means Oriental. We in these parts of Asia speak bilingual, English and Filipino. We're quite fluent on both and could learn any language under the sun. I'm planning to study a bit of Mandarin and Fokkien, the two essential Chinese dialects 'coz I'm a half-Chinese often mistaken to be a pure one due to my chinky little eyes which are like slits on my face.

I'm 13 goin' on 14 this December 4 and is currently a 2nd year high school student (the educational system here varies a bit from the other countries). I've always took glory in writing essays though I didn't know I write good ones till my English teacher told me liked reading them a lot because I was able to use sarcasm. Trust me, my tongue bites. What I got from reading all those books.

And you may think I read only about Asian people but actually I read a lot of books written by British authors (and they usually come out as movies sooner or later) like J. R. R. Tolkien, J. K. Rowling, C. S. Lewis, and Enid Blyton. And I am quite fanatic on L. M. Montgomery's books. She's a Canadian author with a really great talent!

I am currently trying to finish a novel (won't tell ya the title!) in between taking a good dip in the pool. It's quite bothersome really. I'm aiming for the Honors and studying occupies more than half of my entire night! I don't have time until today when we had a little vacation.

I'll add more to this when I get the time!

Goo'bye!
~Bianca~ :D
Continue to connect links, touch lives, and make a difference!!

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:19 pm
Poppi says...

Hi Bianca!! Nice to meet you - novels kick ass!
Martyr of Banality... such a joy in life... such happiness... such a desire to just implode...

I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil