z

Young Writers Society

I exist!! *jumps* *waves arms around* (includes photo)

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:22 am
Poppi says...

I exist! Wooo! Poor unlucky writing people (hah!)...
My name's Poppi as you may have guessed (which is also a town in Italy and apparently the Italian word for breasts). I was born in a hospital in Cornwall but was ALMOST born in a boatshed down the road from my house cause my house was someone else's house at the time... and my folks lived in a boatshed...
My main passion in life is foooooooooooooooooooooood! I'm not obese or anything but not exactly skinny which is probably quite natural if your fave thing in life is food. I like pizza, battered prawns, CHICKEN KORMA!!!, ice cream, mango sorbet, mango chutney, normal mangoes, chocolate, PASTIES!!, mango ice cream, FRESCATOS (costa coffee only), burger king double whopper meals, roast dinner (which i don't get at home - sob), spring rolls, chips, curry and chips, curry on it's own, curry with rice... but not curry with rice FROM the curry and rice shop cause they are a bloody rip off and charge like £7 *beheads*
Anyway. I've been to about five million schools but now I'm happily settled at a posh girls school where there is much jollyhockeysticking and ohmygollygoshing. Girl's schools are fun. They encourage lesbianity which is much appreciated by korma-loving gays like the self...
Oh yeah and writing. Kind of forgot about that what with thinking about food and girls and coffee and stuff, but it's my ambition in life to write novels and stuff once I master the english language and become clever. Well at least I'm motivated and stuck up, so hope you guys like my crappy little poems and stories and stuff cause YOU ARE STUCK WITH ME NOW!!! *rubs hands* *laughs* *eats* ooooooh and here's a snap:

Martyr of Banality... such a joy in life... such happiness... such a desire to just implode...

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:21 pm
Sonicroyale says...

Ooh, just because of that title itself I feel obligated to post. Have you ever heard the song Mr. Cellophane from the musical Chicago? That's the very first thing that ran through my mind when I read your title... and sadly, it's still running through my head. Thanks a lot, lady.

Hope I didn't take up too much of your time.
~Amos Hart - Mr Cellophane

~Tarver

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:38 pm
Emma says...

hehe, breast.. XD Anyway, I love my food too! WE SHOULD BE FOOD PALS! Okay, I'm done. Hehe, you're pretty.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:44 pm
Poppi says...

Pretty I be and breasts I be not. Though I do have breasts. Two of them.
I'm afraid I haven't seen Chicago. Sorry to put it in your head... Sounds like a nice chap that Mr Cellophane though...
Martyr of Banality... such a joy in life... such happiness... such a desire to just implode...

Random avatar

Reviews: 335
Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:02 am
Fireweed says...

oooh chigago be a spiffy movie.. hate that song tho. i couldnt see your pic but im sure you look like a fairy princess, you sound kewl... *bombards with reeses peanut butter cups* sorry im feeling oh so very random WHEEEEHEEEHEEEEEE3!!! :twisted:
"I myself am composed entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."- Augusten Burroughs

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:42 pm
Ladyequine91 says...

guys, i have to confess, i as well have a love for food, it is like AHHH...so good. it is a shame that you havent seen chicago, you are really missing out, it is a fantabulous movie! i love that song as well, poor poor Amos, Roxy was mean to him, poor guy....I LOVE YOU AMOS!!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 12
Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:25 am
Christianne_015 says...

I can't see the pic! :cry:

Well . . . I love food too!!! Its the bestest best thing in the world (excluding guys and writing). I love to eat. I'm between skinny and average, I think, and I have a sort-of athletic build. But I'm lazy, so I don't know where I get it; maybe Dorito pull-ups? You know, the effort it takes to bring them up to my mouth?

Ghosts, demons, and ghouls cannot scare the cat's underling.
— TheMulticoloredCyr