z

Young Writers Society

About Moi (Forever Threnody)

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:39 am
View Likes
Threnody says...

I'm Forever Threnody, also known as Coralie or Chelsea.

I am a writer, a poet rather, and an editor (which hides inside me well away from the creativity sector in my brain.)

I am also an artist, a performing artist. I play the oboe.

I am a softball player, and a field hockey player. (Shortstop and fullback.) {If softball was easier, boys would play it. :lol: }

I read. A lot. I read SciFi, Fiction and sometimes fantasy. (If you find a non-clichéd fantasy book please tell me!!) Some of my favourites include;
• West of January, Dave Duncan (A literary genius!!)
• The Golden Compass and Co. by Philip Pullman (Another literary genius.)

I would generally describe myself as athletic, tough, impulsive, and an heavy weight Chatty-Cathy championship award bearer. (I talk way to much... it's my French side...)

I was born in France and I moved to the UK when I was 3. (Give or take a few.)

I love marzipan. (As in I have random cravings for it in the middle of the night. That's love people. :D )

I love Coldplay and Thriving Ivory. (I don't crave their music in the middle of the night though...)

My mum is an Ex-Hippie (probably) and a vegan extremist. My brother is not. Period. My dad is no longer a part of my life, sometimes I wish he was...

I daydream. I dream. Everyone does. (Admit it.)

Questions?

That's all I think! I'm having trouble concluding this... ummm.... THE END. :D

Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~
Forever Threnody
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:07 am
View Likes
pudin.junidf says...

Hey Chelsea!!
I like that name is cool.

You play the oboe, I play the guitar but you're probably better at your instrument than I am at mine.
I agree with you, you seem very athletic, you practice lots of tough sports. I have to swim because I'm pretty clumsy on my two feet.

France is so cool. My dream is to go there some time someday, you know? Everyone's dream of seeing the Tour Eiffel. And, well, England has so much history. How's life there?

NOW Coldplay is so cool, I don't really listen to that music but I really like Coldplay.

Hahahaha. Are you vegan too? I have to admit, I've tried but, I'm a meat eater.

So, you're cool and it's really nice getting to know you more.

Bonne nuit mon ami!!
Pudin
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

324 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:32 pm
View Likes
Threnody says...

I'm a vegetarian, how my mum manages as a vegan is mystery...

Yeah, all the great monuments in France are amazing, but if you go, don't just hang around the touristy areas. Walk through some roads less travelled and I swear you'll get a better view of what France really is. :D

Life in England is fine. Nothing very unusual... However in France, children get half-days on Wednesday.

So yeah, thanks for taking your time to read! :D

Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~
Forever Threnody
(You can call me Coralie as well, whichever you prefer.)
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:54 pm
View Likes
PhoenixBishop says...

I used to be vegetarian, but I started eating chicken. Still don't eat red meat. But I admire your will power to be able to do that. So I'm guessing you speak french, I tried that as a class, once again impressed by the knowledge of two languages fluently.

By the way yes I did read Twilight, I had to read the first two for a newspaper review. I was the newspaper review guy and she told me to review twilight and new moon. So yes I have valid reason. My teacher made me have valid reasons.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:03 am
ballerina13 says...

Its nice to know more about you. France is so cool. I hope to go there someday soon. Sorry that is is so short. I ran out of things to say. Bye!
Got YWS?
"No one can arrive from being talented alone,work transform talent into genius" - Anna Pavlova

Reviews: 0
Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:22 am
View Likes
Max says...

Thanks for sharing some stuff about yourself.

Field hockey is a really cool sport... I used to play but it didn't really work out for me...

The Ask and the Answer is totally not a cliched fantasy book, read it. :D

So you speak french too? That's pretty awesome.

So anyway,

MAX

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:14 pm
Stori says...

Question: what is a shortstop?

553 Reviews

Reviews: 553
Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:22 pm
View Likes
MiaParamore says...

Hi Chelsea,
Well you told a lot about yourself in a short-intro which is really cool for a writer.I can never think of becominga vegan.Too tough for a hard-core nonvegetarian like me.France has always been my dream spot not because of Eiffel Tower but it's culture and fashion.I wanna be a fashion designer so that's my destination!!!!!!!!!!!!
shubhiloves2write :D
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore

324 Reviews

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:03 pm
View Likes
Threnody says...

Stori:

Shortstop is person between 2nd and 3rd base.
~ The Little Prince~

If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen