Yeah, but with no sucession
No votes

Total votes : 0

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:29 am
View Likes
HannahScott says...

I go by Mycelle in almost all I do, I got this name from a book series called the Banned and the Banished by James Clemmens. I am currently writing a book which right now I call Oblivion, I am looking for other young authors that have written or are writing a book so I could have some advice. I'm thirteen, and go to school in Fairfax County so I have alot of challenges, although people tell me my book has been awesome so far I recieve terrible grades in English, though i get good grades in everything else except Algebra, I love reggae rap and some rock. I'm from the Bahamas, an island near Florida. I get my writing style from the Banned and the Banished, Eragon, Eldest and various other books. I hope to become a writer or director.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:42 am
Snoink says...

Hannah, you need another option for the poll. I have succeeded writing a book! :)

And, you have come to the right place! For the moment, this remains to be one of the most helpful places for writing on the web, and that's saying something. We have members who are absolutely wonderful reviewers who will help you in every aspect of your story, be it grammar or plot, and helpful advice abounds. So make yourself at home. Read some writing, comment on them (everyone loves comments) and then feel free to post your own.

Welcome!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell