z

Young Writers Society

A few facts about the one and only Crysi

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:07 am
Crysi says...

Ok.. To start this off, I live in Livermore, California, which is about 45 minutes east of SF. I've lived here my entire life. I am 15 (although I'll be 16 in.. TECHNICALLY a day, since it's about 1 am here). I have reddish brownish hair with little gold streaks, and it's a little longer than shoulder length. I'm 5'4.5".. But hey, who wants to hear about my physical description?

I'm a sophomore at Livermore High School.. It's ok.. Kinda messed up. Um.. My favorite class is English (my teacher is the best english teacher ever!!), I'm in band (I play flute), and I hate PE lol.

Uh, my favorite colors are blue, green, purple, and silver, my favorite number is 3, my favorite game company is Nintendo, and I want either a 2004 silver Ford Mustang convertible OR my dad's 98 green Ford F-150 (the more likely of the two).

I'm obsessed with music and writing. I can't live without either. While I started SERIOUSLY writing this past August, I've always been writing little short stories.. *chuckles at the memory of an old Thanksgiving story*

I don't know what I want to do in life. It changes every month.. But I have a feeling I'm always going to be involved in some form of art, whether it's music, drawing, or writing. That's part of who I am. That's never gonna change.

Reviews: 0
Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:48 pm
Guest says...

I too only started seriously writing this past summer: though it was July for me! :D Glad to learn some more about you Crysi! :)

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:32 pm
niteowl says...

I only started seriously writing this past summer in June. How weird is that?
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:35 am
-KayJuran- says...

i only found out i liked writing
poetry this october but ive been
writing stories for a while.. like
everyone else though, it wasnt
until recently that i started to
write seriously...

:P

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:37 pm
Elocina says...

I hate PE, too. :evil: :x Hey, you're about the same height as me! Got blonde hair though. I have to have good humor about dumb blonde jokes. :roll: :P
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:17 pm
Zion says...

DOn't worry C Im blond too :roll:
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:27 pm
Guest says...

That you are, Arvandor, That you are.... :wink:

594 Reviews

Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:13 am
Crysi says...

Lol! Isn't it obvious? :wink:
Love and Light

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:20 am
Meshugenah says...

:lol: the one and only crysi, eh? lol, you are one and only! :P
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

594 Reviews

Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:25 am
Crysi says...

Oh, but of course! :wink:
Love and Light

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:17 am
Tara says...

:mrgreen:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:28 pm
Zion says...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:25 pm
Guest says...

Crysi, someone (COUGHARVANDORCOUGH) told me you posted your pic. somewhere on YWS? I'm just wondering (I should tell her what a certain person said in a certain PM But that would be evil.... :twisted: :wink: :D )

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:26 pm
Firestarter says...

It's in the lounge, under Post your own Pics :)
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:27 pm
Guest says...

That would make sense, wouldn't it? Thanks!

The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch