z

Young Writers Society

I am Empress Kat... who are you?

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:03 am
Empress Kat says...

I just joined this crazy place... it entertains me alot; probably more than it should. But hey, Hunter say's it's crazy addictive, so as long as I'm not the only one addicted I can find some sort of help later on.

Let's see... about Empress Kat:
I'm a Libra, I like raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens must stop before I break into song. I like being outdoors, but I also like going on random things like this and typing lots of pointless stuff... so I try to divide my time evenly.

I desperately need to start school... it doesn't start until Sept 26 and my mind is wandering onto stupid things... So if I say lots of really dumb stuff, this is my little disclaimer... Don't say I didn't warn you! Or go ahead and say it, I'll just shrug and pretend you're typing in a goofy voice. Bwahaha, you can't control my thoughts!

One evening more than my thoughts went to somehting stupid and I almost got ... well I duno, is it ok to just tell stories on this thing? Or do I have to give everyone extravagant names and armor and put them on a crazy plane of existance? I could do both! unless it would just anger the masses... I don't like when mobs attack me, so if that's what you were planning for my supprise birthday party, please rethink it. But if all the reservations are already made, I will pretend to be supprised and have a grand time. (and if you forgot when my birthday was, it's Sept 24th... which I shall make a new holiday, since I'm Empress of the world and all.)
Plan B is always "Die Trying."

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:27 am
Carmina says...

Hunter is good at recruiting people to this website isn't he? He recruited me too. Welcome Empress Kat.
I reject your reality and substitute my own

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:44 am
Ego says...

God you're terrible at spelling, Kat--it's surprised, not supprised. Jeez.
Last edited by Ego on Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:22 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Make sure you look at the debate forum. You'll be making speeches before the month is up. Anyway, it is nice to meet the Empress of the world, but I'm still the unstoppable prologue slayer. I get to go around slaying prologues in a new assault mech.

*Points at avatar* Check it out!
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

134 Reviews

Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:29 am
Empress Kat says...

Hunter wrote:God you're terrible at spelling, Kat--ot's surprised, not supprised. Jeez.

Nobody's perfect. And if my flaw is spelling, so be it. I'd blame it on the time... but I wasn't tired when I was typing that... so there goes my out. You know what they say; You can lead a horse to water, but flying is all about throwing yourself at the ground and missing... wait, that didn't make any sense. *shrug*

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:50 am
View Likes
Elizabeth says...

OOh a brain....
Anyway, hello.
I'm Hunters sister.
Adoptive sister.
Spiritually adopted sister.
His crazy sister.

And I be... your new friend?
Maybe... sometime...
in the future?

134 Reviews

Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:24 pm
Empress Kat says...

There's a whole life here I didn't know about... Any sister of Hunter's is a friend of mine! But beware... I give siblings nicknames... so I might start calling you Little Hunter--but I can control myself a bit, I swear I can stop at any time :)

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:34 pm
Firestarter says...

God you're terrible at spelling, Kat--ot's surprised, not supprised. Jeez.

The irony of that sentence.

It happens to me too...whenever I chide someone for not being able to spell, I get something wrong, too.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:41 pm
Emma says...

Hi! I'm Emma! I think...

*thinks*

I'll get back to you on that....

Oh and welcome to the site. xD

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:13 pm
Armadian says...

Hi I am the most confused person on this site......welcome.
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

576 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:14 pm
Ego says...

Hey you, a typo is different than a spelling error okay?

lol, anyway, looks like Kat's gonna fit in just fine...
Got YWS? I do.

134 Reviews

Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:06 pm
Empress Kat says...

maybe all my spelling errors are just typos! If I never write things by hand again I could use that excuse until I die! or until they change the layout of the keyboard and I get ultimately confused and frustrated and boycot communication. But that's a long way off... right? Oh no, now I'm gettin' all panic-ish... eak!

But thanks for all the warm welcome. I feel so loved! I'll try be a good Empress...

576 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:23 pm
Ego says...

If they're all typos, how come every few seconds you're always like "How do you spell (insert ridiculously easy word to spell here)?"

Kidding Kat, you know I am!
Got YWS? I do.

134 Reviews

Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:05 pm
Empress Kat says...

If we were all perfect spellers those nice people who make those nifty spell check programs wouldn't be able to feed themselves and their supermodel wives... So really, I'm doing the world a service. Or I'll just think of it that way so I don't get to dissapointed in my failures... *shrug*

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:40 pm
Galatea says...

Oh! New favorite person! YOU QUOTED THE SOUND OF MUSIC! Hurrah!!!!
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau