z

Young Writers Society

I am Empress Kat... who are you?

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:16 pm
View Likes
Sureal says...

wellcom, i amm teh lawd ov speleng. praize mi, and u shal b rewarded.

In other news, I like peaches.
I wrote the above just for you.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:31 pm
View Likes
Duskglimmer says...

*looks around at all the debates on typos/spelling errors*

*decides to spell EVERYTHING wrong, so that she can always say that it was on purpose*

heelo evrywon

Welcom Emmpres Kat. howe aree yoo?
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:59 am
View Likes
Griffinkeeper says...

*Prepares to hack dustglimmer to pieces over her misspeeling.*
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:15 am
View Likes
Empress Kat says...

It's like I'm home! Where have all you been hiding? Ok... that's a little over dramatic I realize...

I was thinking(which doesn't always work out to well), and maybe it's not our fault if the dictionary was published. A word is a word as long as it gets the message across... who needs spelling? I know it's not my fault if English words don't match their sounds. I think people like Hunter made up all the silly rules just to make me feel bad... or us... I don't have to be so self-centered.
Plan B is always "Die Trying."

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:19 am
View Likes
Areida says...

*le gasp!* Another royal person!

Yay! I'm the resident Princess, which just kind of... happened... somehow or another. In my family my older sister is the princess, so I am at least grateful for the title bestowed ever so generously on me by the YWS, which technically is another family.

But I can tell you're gonna fit in juuuuuuuuuust fine. *hands you cookies* Don't you love chocolate chip? My favourite.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

134 Reviews

Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:30 am
View Likes
Empress Kat says...

mmmmm... cookie... thanks so much! This is such a happy place... me and my computer and my cookie, I love it... I could sing. But I'll spare you :)

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:31 am
View Likes
Areida says...

This is a happy place is it not? Probably because a bunch of the people on here are... you guessed it... happy people! Tsk. What is this world coming to? Happy people running around everywhere... *shakes head sadly*
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

134 Reviews

Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:43 am
View Likes
Empress Kat says...

I think Hunter was hiding his happy place from me... Now He'll have to kill me to get it back. Which wouldn't be to difficult, since he's in charge of my ninja death squad... but he's honorable and wouldn't do such a cowardly thing. He likes swords... I think he'd off me that way...
Good think I'm not paranoid! Wait! yes I am... now how am I suppose to sleep?! eh, who needs sleep anyway... it always seems like such a waste of time... shouldn't people be curing cancer or inventing better ways to kill people? *shrug*

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:46 am
View Likes
Sam says...

HAPPY PLACE!

*hands out balloons*

Hope you have GREAT day!!!!

*wheels around*

You're not welcome in Goth World. Do you prefer stab wounds or strangulation?
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:08 am
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

Firestarter wrote:
God you're terrible at spelling, Kat--ot's surprised, not supprised. Jeez.

The irony of that sentence.

It happens to me too...whenever I chide someone for not being able to spell, I get something wrong, too.

I would laugh.. but that's mean.. so I'll bring it up the next time you try and pull that one on me.. :P

Kat, you shall have to challenge me. I am on of the resident queen's of typos/misspellings, which, unfortunately enough, is slowly being remidied. good or bad, that's yet to be determined. (IM convos are the worst, though.. hehe but oh so much fun, and it confuses people! which can really go either way, ne?)

anyhoo! welcome abord (er.. that's not right, but I'm not arsed to care at the moment about spellings, let alone ones I should know.. don'y lynch me, people! I'm tired, and yes, I can use that excuse right now. hmpfh.)

and yes.. hunter must have been hidding this place.. or he knew you would fit in all too well here..
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:56 am
View Likes
Sohini says...

YOU ARE THE EMPRESS KAT???
HI, I LOVE CATS BUT I'M NOT SURE 'BOUT U!!
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher