z

Young Writers Society

Okay About Hope?

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:38 pm
Hope says...

Okay I guess I've never introduced myself even though I've been here for awhile and haven't really had anything to post, but here is a little info about me.

Yeah okay my name is Christa but I go by my middle name Hope or my nickname Hopie. I'm going into the eighth grade this year and I'm third in my class (as of last year). I was president of my class.
I love sports, especially softball, but I'll play anything-basketball, volleyball, soccer, softball. I love music, I love to sing and play the piano and the clarinet. My family travels ALOT but we have lived in Missouri for all of my thirteen years.
Math would have to be my favorite subject and every year I go to math contests. My favorite color is blue and my favorite music would have to be Green day, Simple Plan, Emerson Drive, and Bowling for Soup.
Hope

Embrace the total dork in yourself, and enjoy it, because well... Life is to short to be cool.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:55 pm
Emma says...

Hope is a nice name to use. :D

Also, Im not a big fan of Maths, actullay its my worst subject but oh well...

I ain't really seen you that much and I hope to see you more.

HELLO!!

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:01 pm
Hope says...

Thanks Emma. Most of my friends don't like math either. I hope to post a lot more before school starts, but yeah
Hope

Embrace the total dork in yourself, and enjoy it, because well... Life is to short to be cool.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:19 pm
Areida says...

I suck at math... *gag* Well, I guess I'm not that bad, but I don't really like it that much.

Welcome, though! I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari, or Hey You, or Kiwi, or... well, whatever you want. Let's just keep it clean for the little 'uns, huh? :wink: I've seen you around, but I don't think I've ever talked to you. Hope you're liking the YWS so far! *happy dance*
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:36 pm
Zion says...

Welcome young lady. :D Im the local "thinker" and dabbler in things best left undisturbed :D
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"