z

Young Writers Society

I am me

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:30 pm
marching_gurl89 says...

Well I am a hippie and liberal. I am a american history geek. My favorite era in american history is the American revolution and the 60's.

I love writing poetry because I am horrible at writing storys. I get my ispiration from the beat writers of the 50's. Of that genre my favorite author is Jack Keoruac.

In the fall I am going to be going into 10th grade at 5000+ student school(I go to the same education complax as niteowl).

I am not in marching band even though my user name is marcging_gurl(I used to be in marching band). The music I listen to is rock. My favorite kind of rock music is classic rock. My favorite bands are seether, beatles, Led Zeppelin, and my absolute favorite band is U2.

My favorite books are On the road by Jack Kerouac and The Things they Carried by Tim O'Brien.

I live in the heart of suburbia and I absolutely hate it. As soon as I can I am escaping this horrible place because I just do not fit in with the fake happiness and confining white picket fences of this stupid place. The college I want to go to is U of M in Ann Arbor Michigan which is really close to my house. But once I graduate from college I want to live in Ann Arbor because it is a really cool place. And I could easily fit in(a lot of hippies and liberals live there).

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:40 pm
Rei says...

Geez, and I thought Central Tech was big. I think it's the biggest in Canada.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:06 pm
Chevy says...

Great band choices.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:19 am
niteowl says...

Hey...you sound like someone I know...do I know you? lol
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:58 am
marching_gurl89 says...

very funny nite

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:49 am
Jennafina says...

Im a liberal hippie too, though probably not as extreme as you. And the beatles are the best!! :) we have a lot in common!
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:20 am
Emma says...

I gots a question...

What is your fav beatles song?!

Random avatar

Reviews: 335
Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:07 pm
Fireweed says...

kewl, im a hippie too!! hippies unite!! spiffy. way to go. :thumb:
"I myself am composed entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."- Augusten Burroughs

The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality