z

Young Writers Society

Girl with large ideas that often gets girl into trouble...!

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:51 am
View Likes
Micah says...

OK guys, if you've already read any of my posts on this site, then you probably have some idea of what my limited character is like. My character, that is. *smiles ruefully* I'll tell you of some of my physical interests, if you will take the time to read this piece of writing.

First of all, let me get this straight. I am a christian, but I hate, repeat hate being religious. I don't usually care what others think of me, as long as I can get a good chance of standing up for what I believe...even if i'm dissed. *rubs forehead with agonized air*

Ok, ok, now to some further facts of interest (I hope,) that I can share with you writing related computer-staring human beings, not unlike myself. I mostly write poetry, but sometimes I give my brain grace to think up a short story or two, and even a report or essay. I'm interested in poetry that talks about the meaningful things in life, poems that rhyme, and poems that are differently unique. If that makes sense.

For physical activities that exclude writing, I love surfing, singing, dancing (hip-hop, ballet & Irish dancing) and animals in the form of big cats, dolphins and horses. I do like being creative too, just so you know! :wink:
I keep my short self fit by playing Netball and walking to the library every week.Did I mention I adore reading?? Better not start on that though...
I'm not that tall, have extremely thick brown frizzy hair, rather large blue eyes, and am very slim. I don't have the time to put photos of myself on here, so this'll have to satisfy y'all.
Well, bye!
The book to read is not the one which thinks for you, but the one which makes you think. No book in the world equals the Bible for that.
Harper Lee
My sites:
http://www.wyattmuseum.com/
http://www.cafechrist.com/

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:43 pm
View Likes
Shriek says...

Just out of curiousity, what is your definition of 'being religious'? I've heard a lot of people say that before, just wanted to know what you specifically meant by it, seeing as it's one of the first things you listed about yourself.

I mostly write poetry, but sometimes I give my brain grace to think up a short story or two, and even a report or essay.

Ahaha, that made me laugh.
I love singing and dancing too. ^_^
I'll be checking into some of your writing. See you.
i thought you were shallow, but then i fell in deep.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:46 pm
View Likes
Emma says...

hey! wait... I've never seen you around... :P Hello my creative friend

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:02 am
View Likes
ohhewwo says...

Wait ... so ... are you Chr- ... Re- ... I'm confused ... :-s :( :-s

45 Reviews

Sun May 01, 2005 12:43 am
View Likes
Micah says...

:D Shriek, I look at being religious as in, going to church every sunday just because thats what people say is right. You can still be a christian without going to church. hehehe And...just things done over and over again that don't mean anything to the person doing them.
Yes, i'm a christian, but don't go to church.

Thanks for looking at my writing! :wink:
The book to read is not the one which thinks for you, but the one which makes you think. No book in the world equals the Bible for that.
Harper Lee
My sites:

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Sun May 01, 2005 12:29 pm
View Likes
Sureal says...

How can you hate being religious? You don't like it? Don't do it ;).
I wrote the above just for you.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sun May 01, 2005 12:42 pm
View Likes
Zentillius says...

I believe she is putting the point across that she doesn't do it.

As said before, she IS Christian, she just doesn't go to church.

Me, myself, I don't believe in religion. But I am spiritual... I believe in god.

Well, you seem to be quite interesting. Micah. Yes, very interesting. Good to meet you.
What man may proclaim himself man if he has not yet made the world better?

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Sun May 01, 2005 12:47 pm
View Likes
Sureal says...

Oh...

I knew that... I was just testing you... YOU FAILED!

:shock:
I wrote the above just for you.

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Sun May 01, 2005 9:32 pm
View Likes
Shriek says...

Micah wrote::D Shriek, I look at being religious as in, going to church every sunday just because thats what people say is right. You can still be a christian without going to church. hehehe And...just things done over and over again that don't mean anything to the person doing them.
Yes, i'm a christian, but don't go to church.

Thanks for looking at my writing! :wink:

Oh, alright. Thanks for the clarification. ^_^ I don't go to church much anymore either, mainly because my brother (who is an athiest, by the way) could deliver a sermon better than our priest. *Rolls eyes* So I can definately see where you're coming from.
i thought you were shallow, but then i fell in deep.

45 Reviews

Tue May 03, 2005 4:35 am
View Likes
Micah says...

Oh by the way, I come from NZ in case you guys havn't noticed! Lol.
How many of you are from NZ??
Just curious.
Harper Lee
My sites:

A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf