z

Young Writers Society

"How to be Awkward" From a professional.

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:20 pm
View Likes
Harley says...

they're a kinda old band with darren hayes and another dude. they sing these songs that everyone's heard at one time or another, like the one that goes "i wanna stand with you on a mountain, i wanna bathe with you in the sea" etc.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:23 pm
View Likes
Duskglimmer says...

Are they from the USA?
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:52 pm
View Likes
Shadow Knight says...

I got called darlin' i feel all fuzzy inside :P :lol:
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

Random avatar

Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:14 pm
View Likes
Harley says...

i think they are, but im not sure. shadow!! aaw sweetie tatz nice! lol sweetie must be fuzziness a-go-go

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:18 pm
View Likes
Shadow Knight says...

Lol, ah, sweet sweet tiredness, well it is 5:17 am, and i did get up at 4:30 am........
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

Random avatar

Mon May 09, 2005 4:17 pm
View Likes
Harley says...

SK, ya gots to sleep in a regular routine apparently (GMTV) or it sorta slows yur brain down in the morning and it takes longer to like, become fully alert.

I edited my thingy, cuz i watched Rocky Horror and it, like, rules. Hee, its so fun, sweet transvestite...

:roll: lol

Has anyone seen it? Cuz, like, everyone's heard of it but nobody's actually sat down and expierienced the magic(!!) that is Rocky Horror- It's where the whole Time Warp thing started!!! Time Warp!!!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon May 09, 2005 4:27 pm
View Likes
Zion says...

I must admit I havent seen it yet. What is all this fuss for that movie anyway?
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

Random avatar

Mon May 09, 2005 4:38 pm
View Likes
Harley says...

It's a classic- a musical, to be honest, but if you're not into musicals you'll still like it, if you are, you're in for a treat. Basically, there's this dude called Frank N. Furter (camply played by Tim Curry) who's a "sweet transvestite from transexual Transylvania" and he wears like a corset and fishnets and high-heels. A couple named Brad & Janet go into his house looking for a phone and stumble upon one of Frank's parties, therefore madness ensues. I love it cuz it's like, really flamboyantly homosexual, and kinda weird, like me!!

It's a really great movie; if you ever get the chance to watch it, take it. You will not be disappointed.

94 Reviews

Mon May 09, 2005 4:43 pm
View Likes
Zion says...

Hm...I suppose so. its funny to mock the psycology of man now and then. In these troubled times, only laughter is for free.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant

Random avatar

Mon May 09, 2005 4:48 pm
View Likes
Harley says...

Why are times so troubled? Are you referring to you or like, the world in general? I know there's huge problems in places like Africa and even Britain (damn Tony Blair) but we should be thankful that we're alive and healthy and we have internet access.

94 Reviews

Mon May 09, 2005 5:00 pm
View Likes
Zion says...

Of course. But in these parts the situation is terrible trust me. Ive seen people scavange, work tehmselves to death literally, in the middle of January, just to make sure that their children will have SOME future.

Immanuel Kant

Random avatar

Mon May 09, 2005 5:05 pm
View Likes
Harley says...

Whoa.

It's hard to reply to that, to be honest.

94 Reviews

Mon May 09, 2005 5:09 pm
View Likes
Zion says...

I know. People from hte west never realise the horror my nation endures for well over 700 years.

Immanuel Kant

Random avatar

Mon May 09, 2005 5:18 pm
View Likes
Harley says...

Well, that's the world we live in, and i guess it's up to us, the children, to do something bout it. We're, like, the future

94 Reviews

Mon May 09, 2005 5:23 pm
View Likes
Zion says...

We are the ones that will take humanity in a new era of existence. We will be the ones that will weave a web of joining and throw it all around the world.

Immanuel Kant

Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman