59%
I honestly could not care less.
34%

Total votes : 29

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:20 am
Nai says...

Hey everyone, just came across this, sad I know.

Where to begin...

(I live in the U.S. by the way)

Well, I was born in St. Charles, Illinois, moved to Carol Stream, Illinois when I was 3 years old and lived there most of my 16-year-life until I was i'd say 13 years old in which I moved to Glendale Heights after my parents separation. I was living with my mother and little brother for about half a year until I got sick of the arguing, the screaming, and the (physical and verbal) abuse and I moved in with my dad at the beginning of 2003. Lived with my dad for about a year and a half and then last summer we moved to Hanover Park, Illinois where I am now :D.

Right now I am a Junior at Bartlett High School, next year I plan to take Anthropolgy and Creative Writing (and of course the graduation requirement classes). After high school i'm going to take a year break (lol if you knew me well, you'd know I TOTALLY need and deserve one) then I plan to go to a regular college or community college and take up more writing classes and then something in movie making (if i'm doing regular I plan to go to Columbia College, if I go community i'll be at College of DuPage). I am obviously an aspiring writer and later on in my life I want to be a movie director.

Let's see I like...Writing, watching movies, reading, history, spending time with friends, daydreaming, Fettacchine Alfredo, playing RPGs (role playing games), browsing YWS forums, spending money, making people laugh, solving other people's problems, Stand-Up comedy, nature (beaches, forests, mountains), rambling, did I say Fettaccine Alfredo?, used to LOOOVVVEEE cream soda but I let it go, munster cheese (can ya tell I like food?) describing scenery with deep imagery and similies, vocabulary, starting to get into poetry, playing MMORPG's (online RPGs), online forums, traveling (even though I hardly ever do it and i've never been outside this damn country), classical music and laughing :D.

Those are all my major likes lol :D

Some dislikes...The whole subject of politics, useless school subjects (lol), alot of kids at my school, comedians who talk about nothing but white and black people, movie critics, words that start with the letter "b" (just kidding..), my infamous computer (we have a very rough relationship)(anyone who has been in the YWS chat at the same time as me knows what i'm talking about) and the song "Over and Over Again" by Nelly and Tim McGraw (HATE THAT SONG!!!!!! It is absolutely nothing but like eight hours of non-stop repetion of words and rhythm :x )

Favorite Movie: Gladiator or Return of the King
Worst Movie i've ever seen: Van Helsing or Ghost Ship
Favorite Food: Your kidding me right?
Favorite Book: The Lone Drow by R.A. Salvatore
Favorite Bird: Falcon
Favorite Mammal: Fox
Favorite Reptile: Iguana
Favorite Dog: Husky or Great Dane
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Dark Blond
Height: 6'1"-6'4" (not sure)
Ethnicity: Polish, German, Russian, Italian, Yugoslavian
Favorite PS2 Game: Final Fantasy X
Favorite Computer Game: Lineage II
Favorie Color: Bright Blue or Grey

Okay that's pretty much all about me. :D :) :o :shock: 8) :lol: :P :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k
](*,) :whistle: =; :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: O:)
Last edited by Nai on Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:34 am
Tara says...

I don't think u'r a lame ass, Nai! U'r way cool! :lots_hearts:

lol, daydreaming, never really thought of it as a hobby, but I guess it is!
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

43 Reviews

Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:52 am
Nai says...

lol well it's not a hobby it's just something i like to do
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:56 am
Crysi says...

I love you Nai! :lots_hearts:

Dude.. you're like a foot taller than me. I feel short. Again.
Love and Light

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:49 pm
Zion says...

Aniar dude! I love you too! *huh?* I-I-I mean...I...oh just forget about it anyway. You're a cool kid. ;) :)
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:08 pm
Firestarter says...

I think you're damn cool Ainar!

You like a lot of the same things as me! Final Fantasy X is great, movies rule, comedy/making people laugh is great, history is amazing, forums rule. I'm getting into poetry too so wooo!

43 Reviews

Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:41 pm
Nai says...

:D :) :o :shock: 8) :lol: :P :oops: :mrgreen: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :thumb: =D> 8-[ :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) :-({|= \:D/ :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks everyone lol (Julie caguht me blushing when I read this in case you wanted to know)
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:21 am
Bobo says...

Aniar, you are like my brother. Anyways, what RPG's and MMORPG's do you play? I used to play a lot, but I'm recovering. I'll probably get into Saga of Ryzom or FFIX or Everquest in college maybe.

To quote Bonus Stage:
Joel: Saga of Ryzom is the best game I've ever played, and I've played State of Emergency.
Phil:Dude, State of Emergency was the worst game ever!
Joel: Yeah, but this game isn't.
*Giant hand punches Phil, who crumples to the ground*

43 Reviews

Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:15 am
Nai says...

Let's see...

RPGS: Final Fantasy 1, Final Fantasy 2, Final Fantasy 3, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 10 (haven't played 9 yet), Final Fantasy X-2 (didn't like it), All "The Legend of Zelda" games except for the new ones out for the Game Boy Advanced or the N-Gage or whatever lol, Dragon Warrior (forgot which) for Game Boy, Super Mario RPG (AWESOME game lol), Fable (XBox), Morrowind (XBox), Demon Stone (PS2), LOTR The Fellowship (PS2), LOTR The Two Towers (PS2)(haven't gotten to play Return of the King yet), LOTR The Third Age (PS2), Icewind Dale I and II (PC), Baldur's Gate (PC), Dungeon Siege (PC), Sword of Mana (GBA), Tales of Destiny (PS), Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA) Final Fantasy Tactics (PS), Pokemon (WHEN IT WAS POPULAR), Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (PS2) and Golden Sun (GBA).

I'm sure i've played more than that, but i'm trying to go by basically all the RPGs i've played in my lifetime. So before you people go thinking i'm a pasty gollum-like creature living in my basement with a phobia of sunlight, consider that i've played anywhere from 28-35 different RPGs in around 7 years, and the playing time on each anywhere from 1 hour to a month, so there. ::does a corny glare:: And I also have been playing games less and less as I grow more goal-oriented towards the things I want, gaining more responsibilities, getting a job and different payments soon (Ex. cell phone).

MMORPGs: Everquest Online Adventures (PS2), Everquest Online Adventures: Frontiers (PS2) and Lineage II (PC)(currently my favorite game).
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:59 am
Bobo says...

I'll get Everquest then, so I can play you. Anyways, all of those games are awesome (that I've played), except for Sword of Mana. That game was so much like Final Fantasy Adventure and was like 5 hours long. I expected much more out of a Mana game. Have you played Chrono Trigger? That's my all-time fav., although I haven't played quite as much as you have. In my opinion, the older RPGs had way better storyline, even if the new ones have cooler gameplay and graphics.

43 Reviews

Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:06 am
Nai says...

I've heard of it, but never played it. Want to though
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

145 Reviews

Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:21 am
Tara says...

woah, how many Final Fantasies are there? lol
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

43 Reviews

Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:31 am
Nai says...

Well there's the main saga which is 1-11 (i think 5 and 6 are the same)(either 3 or 4 wasn't even released in the U.S. And there is also different games based off the main saga like...Final Fantasy Tactics...Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles...etc.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

145 Reviews

Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:38 am
Tara says...

Lol, there's so many. I've only ever played (I don't know what number it is...the one with the crystal caravan), and I like that one alot. I like Zelda: Windwaker. It's so incredibly detailed, it's amazing.

43 Reviews

Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:42 am
Nai says...

lol the one with the caravan was Crystal Chronicles and yes i love Windwakers
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

Ghosts, demons, and ghouls cannot scare the cat's underling.
— TheMulticoloredCyr