z

Young Writers Society

KrystalStars

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:08 am
Krystalstars says...

Hello, my name is Krystalstars. I am a 14 year old homeschooled girl, I just recently started writing. I like writing novels, songs and poems. I tend to focus on spiritual emotions and I hope to reach out through my writings, this brings me to my religioun. I am LDS or Mormon. My church is the church of jesus christ of latter day saints, if you have any queston go ahead and PM me! I am happy to answer.....
My zodiac sign is the monkey, quite fitting I must say, and my star sign is Aquarius. So if you Saggitarius we're probably going to get along, as long as there's no swearing or innaproprreate comments. All my writings are rated G, I do not use fowl language or ideas. I find it offencive.....
And to round it out, my favorite bands!

Tobymac
HawkNelson
Jump5
Krystal Meyers
ReliantK
God made us Best friends because he knew our moms couldn't handle us as sisters.....

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:29 am
Revere says...

Hey Krystalstars,

I have a friend who's mormon. She's pretty cool. Lol we're linked! :wink:

Sorry, I haven't heard of any of your bands you like. I listen to really weird music, like Bjork and Tagaq. I think your singers are more rock-ish, but I don't know for sure.

I don't put offensive language in my writing, either. Mostly because my mom always wants to read my stories/poems, but also because I don't like it much either.

Nice to meet you. See you around the forums!
"[Maybe] If they don't light it, it can never go out."
^Mary, from Heat

>Previously known as green_river<

75 Reviews

Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:31 am
Krystalstars says...

Awesome! I'm glad I found someone who has some morals....
Yes, The bands I like are rock...You outa check some of them out!
God made us Best friends because he knew our moms couldn't handle us as sisters.....

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:38 am
Revere says...

Krystalstars wrote:Awesome! I'm glad I found someone who has some morals....
Yes, The bands I like are rock...You outa check some of them out!

Well, actually, I'm not mormon ... I'm taoist. Lol I meant we're linked because I have a mormon friend.

But that doesn't matter! :D You seem nice, and if you're nice your religious beliefs don't matter to me.

Sorry about the mix up - :P

>>green_river
"[Maybe] If they don't light it, it can never go out."
^Mary, from Heat

>Previously known as green_river<

75 Reviews

Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:42 am
View Likes
Krystalstars says...

Hee-hee! Slight mis-understanding. I just posted some of my story be sure to check it out and comment!
Also I think it's nice that you don't care what I believe. Thank you! You also seem nice.

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:34 am
Shine says...

Hey Krystalstars.

I am sayani from india and u?
I am 14 too...

Great u like rock songs.I like them too.

Even i don't use fowl language or ideas cuz they make me feel bad.

Nice to meet u.:)

Ani
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

75 Reviews

Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:41 pm
Krystalstars says...

I'm from the U.S.A! That's great that you don't like useing fowl words!
I have one request. Could u guys reveiw the prolouge to my story? Look for it in my perfolio

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:09 pm
Snoink says...

Pssst... it's not fowl language. Fowl language is for chickens. ;)

I used to not swear in my stories, but... *flails* Now I do occasionally. When it fits. :?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

75 Reviews

Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:01 pm
Krystalstars says...

Ahhhh.. I see.

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:21 am
Fand says...

'Allo, Krystalstars. And just being my pedantic self--you misspelled 'realm.' You might want to fix that. ;) From what you say, you'd get on well with my sisters--she's a monkey too, and Sagittarius, and gods forbid you swear around her... lol. Welcome to the forums, anyway. And don't just advertise your works--get out there and critique other people's stuff! Nothing makes people more willing to review your stuff like getting a solid, well thought-out critique. ;)
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:35 am
Myth says...

Snoink wrote:I used to not swear in my stories, but... *flails* Now I do occasionally. When it fits. :?

Same here.

I think you mean your Chinese star sign is a monkey.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

75 Reviews

Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:45 am
Krystalstars says...

My problem is when it comes to grammer..I have no clue! LOL

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:20 am
Cassandra says...

^It should be "grammar". ;)

I think I've already introduced myself on the Welcome forums, but hello again!

I'm in the same boat as Myth and Snoink as far as swearing in my writing goes, so yeah. You probably don't want to read my stuff. XD

--Cass
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

75 Reviews

Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:03 pm
Krystalstars says...

LOL
See my problem?

I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights