z

Young Writers Society

Lola Elgee Sparenza :: Is Not My Real Name

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:04 pm
VampX13 says...

My username is VampX13.

I like long walks on the beach and BBQ ribs on Saturday nights.

I also like my real name: Amanda McKnight. Lola Elgee Sparenza is my alternate ego/stage name. You may use it if you wish.

As VampX13, I am a pirate/vampire/drama-student! And believe me all of those are nuts! And when you put them together (poof, voila!) you get ME.

Now for my next trick I will describe myself in six words: vain, lovable, crazy, gorgeous, finicky, corsage. (The last one is a not-so-long story.)

I have eight pairs of shoes, hazel eyes, and pretty good-looking elbows.

Currently I am reading: So Long And Thanks For All The Fish, New Moon, Othello (again), Alice Through The Looking Glass (again), An Ideal Husband (again) and The Republic. At the same time I am writing: Cap'n, Oh! My Captain (FanFic: PotC), Templire (Fantasy/Sci-Fi), Forgotten Memories (Drama/Realistic Fic), The Truth About Emily (Comedy/Realistic Fic), Knock, K-nock (Fantasy), His Prey (FanFic: BtVS), Unique Letter on the Wing (FanFic: HP), But I Thought... (FanFic: HP), The Muse (FanFic: VC/HP) AND Expectations (Drama).

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:21 pm
The Jesseble says...

Hi there Amanda!

Long walks on the beach are very cool...though i hate sand and the beaches around where i live are very sandy.

I love elbows! Though mine are pointy and I can impale people if I wanted too :P

Being gorgeous is always an important thing...difficult to pull off on a forum though.

What music are you into?
***The Jesseble***

Cheese Hat

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:13 pm
Firestarter says...

You're writing all those things at the same time? I commend you for your organisational abilities. I am barely able to keep track of two stories at once, let alone ten ...

Seems you like to write fanfic! Good, because our fanfic section is lacking a lot in, well, stories at the moment.

Anyway, welcome to the site Amanda, and hope you find your way around okay! If you have any questions/concerns/comments/brownies, just PM me and I'll [s]eat[/s] answer them as best I can.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

34 Reviews

Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:17 pm
VampX13 says...

I'm actually in love with showtunes. If it's been on broadway and I can sing along I generally love it.

I also listen to a lot of eighties stuff, rock, techno, punk and (guiltly) pop.

Pointy elbows can be very useful actually. One of my friends has an arse she could easily impale someone on. These pointy parts of people are always good for fight tactics! I prefer to impale people with my shoes though as my feet are generally clad in heels.

Being gorgeous is actually is easy to pull off but it's hard to put back on.

And, Jack: will do.

However I doubt you'd want to eat any brownies made by myself. I may kill you. And being dead on a forum just isn't fun.

I know I'm dead on two RP ones. It is a sure snore.
"I'm an actress, not a beauty." -from the movie, Stage Beauty

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:51 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

Little late maybe... but welcome to the Young Writers Society.

As jack said above if you need any help on anything feel free to pm or email me about it.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:24 am
Myth says...

Hey Lola! I love that name.

Anything with to do with pirates has got my eye on it. I'm also writing a lot of stuff all at the same time, though it does mess with my head a little.

Welcome to the site!
.: ₪ :.

'...'

34 Reviews

Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:43 pm
VampX13 says...

Thanks.

And I do agree I sometimes end up mixing up plots and sometimes even characters when it comes to multi-story writing.

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:40 am
Shine says...

Hey Amanda even i like ur name.

I am Ani,actually my real name is Sayani.
Nice to meet u.
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

34 Reviews

Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:41 am
VampX13 says...

The pleasure is all mine, Sayani. Thank you for the warm welcome.

The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin