z

Young Writers Society

Teology

Random avatar

Reviews: 109
Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:56 am
View Likes
Teeeeo. says...

今晩は。私はアレックスです。十四歳です。島谷ひとみが好きです。:P (Now I can type in japanese script and not roomaji :P)

I was bored. And my other 'About the Author' is a [s]little[/s] out of date, so Ima do a new one.

My Last 'About the Author' Post wrote:I was born in St. Paul, MN (that's Minnesota to all the people who hiss at abbreviations) on Dec. (December) 26, 1991 and also grew up here. I've lived with my grandparents in the same house for about 12 of my years... I'll have to ask my mom about that... We once lived with my mom's friend, but we left because of a fight, same case for another friend, and we lived at an apartment, but left when someone put a knife through the door and broke in (I was in the bathroom when the door was broken down :P) when I was in Kindergarten. We live with my grandparents now, me, my mom, and my brother, and our cat who is afraid of the couch :P I went to the American Indian Magnet for Elementary school, I went to Hazel Park Middle School Academy for my 2 junior high years, and this is my first year at the Harding Senior High School. Anyway, I've played clarinet for 6 years, I used to play lacrosse for my elementary school, and I can speak a bit of Japanese. I am up against Dan Arnold for being the more interesting of us two (I'm winning :P) and I'm obsessed with The Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Llamas, Shoes, Llamas in shoes, and Koda Kumi (and I somewhat enjoy Harry Potter and The Series of Unfortunate Events (Aunt Josephine Rocks!))

NOTE: The things I changed are in italics... Things I took out... died :P

To add:
My MySpace
Liz and I own this band MySpace
My HomePage
My DeviantArt
My LiveJournal
My SoundClick

Member of:
Honey Flash Forums
Accio Firebolt Forum
Other things... That I'm too lazy to type here... Too bad for YOU :P

And THAT'S [s]the way the cookie crumbles...[/s] MY UPDATE!
Last edited by Teeeeo. on Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:41 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

How many :Ps can you fit in one post ... ?
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:26 am
View Likes
Shine says...

Hey Teeeeeeo!

Do u mind extra 'e's in ur username?

Firestarter says:How many :P s can you fit in one post ... ?

Surely more than this. :P
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

Random avatar

Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:10 pm
Teeeeo. says...

I don't mind at all :P

A few of those :P's were from the original post... I just left them in on account of laziness :P

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:39 am
View Likes
Elizabeth says...

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Mook... Mook... Mook... Mook...
Yeah I'm your bestesetestestest friend. MYSPACE BAND ROOOOOOOOX
UNORTHODOX ROX!

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:39 am
View Likes
Myth says...

I have yet to complete reading The Series of Unfortunate Events, I'm still on the first one XD

:P <-- This guy is quite creepy looking after a couple of posts.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

Random avatar

Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:19 pm
View Likes
Teeeeo. says...

UPDATE!!!

I was bored, and my AtA is a bit... boring. So I'll make a new update! Since I have changed quite a bit.

Name: Alexander Joseph Lucier (アレックス)
Nicknames: Teo, Teeeeo., Koneko-chan, Mikki-kun
Height: 5'8"
Weight: (undisclosed)
Orientaion: Bisexual (I just realized that a few days ago (O_O))

Likes: Shimatani Hitomi, Koda Kumi, BoA, Hamasaki Ayumi, KEIKO, Judy and Mary, Japanese Music, monkeys, baking stuffis -.-, RP, Final Fantasy (*drools from XII*), Jell-o, oscelots, big cats, GAIA ONLINE, MySpace, MSN, AIM, getting hit by cars, killing invisible people, Japanese, playing clarinet, playing any instrument in General, poking things, sticking things in electrical sockets

Dislikes: Barky dogs, goldfish, yellow, spiders, hitting things with lawnmower, mowing the lawn, lawning the mow, raking, outdoor work

Samas: Lulu (Ruuruu-Sama), YoLei (Yoori-Sama), Saydie (Kami-Sama)

Actually, I haven't changed as much as I thought I did XD

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:48 pm
View Likes
Sureal says...

You have Final Fantasy XII? Don't get it in Europe till Feb... :(
I wrote the above just for you.

Random avatar

Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:08 am
View Likes
Teeeeo. says...

*points and laughs*
HAHA...
Sorry...

Though I'm glad I got it, it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!11oneone!1one

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:49 pm
View Likes
Shine says...

You dislike goldfish why?

You like big cats and not small cats why??

lol
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu