z

Young Writers Society

Me.

Reviews: 0
Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:32 pm
Nagem says...

Wow. not only am i using every possible excuse to not clean my room or do homework, but I am lacking in the creativity. sigh.
okay about me.
I am seriously lacking people to talk to so please reply! i'm lonely. Okay in other words, my best friend is mad at me and that made all of my other friends mad at me.

I have wanted to be a writer since I was six and this year in English is going to be wasted since my teacher knows nothing whatsoever about the subject and that class spends more time fooling around than anything else.

those are two reasons I need to talk with you people. i am lacking in getting along with people at my school and no one i know likes writing. Gasp!

I am procrasting doing my science homework on the scientific method that is due this friday. It is 50 points and i have not started it yet.

I am rarely normal unless I am in school. My old friends called me Meggy Weggy (Don't ask), but I prefer anything else. Megan, Nagem, Meg, anything.

I have been writing since I was in 1st grade and learned to spell. I want to be an author and I write mostly fiction.

Random facts about me:
1. i Gasp! hate pink
2. i am not girly in any way whatsoever. anyone who argues will get multiple peircings with a very sharp needle.
3. i have two pets.
4. my school starts way to early. 7:55. most people i know don't go to school until some time between eight thirty and nine thirty
5. I can be really random when i am bored
6. I am seriously lacking in people that like writing to talk to so I really want some friends on here that will email back and forth with me. unless that is against the rules.
7. i am bored

Other things about me..........gotta think on that one. please please please reply or i will go nuts!!!!!!!!!
I'm not a very good writer, but I'm an excellent rewriter. ~James Michener

The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug. ~Mark Twain

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:37 pm
Snoink says...

Hehe! Well, there has to be someone who likes writing. Maybe. :P

And wander around and read some of the stuff here, if you're really bored. It's good, honest! :D
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:35 pm
Sam says...

No one who likes writing? Argh, I know the feeling...I'm trapped in a world of mathletes. :wink:

7:55? We start at 7:58 for reasons unknown to mankind...
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:02 am
Myth says...

Hello Meg!

I don't know anyone who loves to write as much as I do so you're not alone there!
.: ₪ :.

'...'

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:04 am
aeroman says...

Hey, hey, hey!

Hows it going? Well, sounds like you're stuck in a very boring school all alone :) Don't worry...I'm pretty sure we all love to write! And just to compare, my school starts at 7:25 beat that! :P Feel free to email me

-Aero
They haven't invented the missile that can kill an ideal.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:19 am
VampX13 says...

Oh God. Early school? I know how you feel, trust me. My school starts at 8:00 but it's a long ways from my house so I need to be ready at 6:00. Much too early for someone as gorgeous as me.

Ooo. We seem to be slightly opposite as I am quite girly but I'm sure we'll get along.

After all, I share your passion for English.

So GREET-INGS to you. :)
"I'm an actress, not a beauty." -from the movie, Stage Beauty

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:17 pm
Via says...

Our school started at 715.

It was horrible, but somehow the attendance rate was always in the mid 90% range.

Welcome to the site!
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

236 Reviews

Reviews: 236
Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:32 pm
carelessaussie13 says...

Yeah, I know the feeling where nobody around you likes english. Sometimes I goof up and say something like "I was up writing last night" and everybody looks at me like I suddenly grew three heads and started speaking Amharic.

But hey, on a site called Young writer's Society, I bet there's SOMEBODY who MIGHT like writing. Maybe.

I am 100% on your side with the anti-pink no-girlie-girl thing.
“To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” - Freya Stark

Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief