z

Young Writers Society

If You want to know me....

Reviews: 0
Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:21 pm
aarivers1203 says...

Hello. I am a 16 year old going on 17 years old. I'm a big fan of anime, Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars, Pirates of The Carribbean, Harry Potter, anything funny, comedy, action/adventure. I like mysteries. I HATE Horror and way too much drama. I don't like books where girls all the time have to talk about dating, going out with guys, breaking up, dating, yayadayayada....type of stuff. Over and over. If you get what I mean. I like Chick stories but you know...what I mean don't you? If your confused. Just ask me. I'm not afraid of the dark anymore as I used to be. I'm not afraid of heights. I'm afraid of anything poisonous. My favorite subjects are English and PE. I like any subjects except Math. I'm a creative person, so anything with Math/Numbers bore me. Although I have to learn it. I wish there was a subsitution to Math. I don't know what...but something like that. I wish alot of stuff, we have to buy were very cheap and or free. Now that'd be great. Then again, everything would be all gone. Okay, fine. I wish alot of things were cheap. I do talk alot and all. So if you like to talk, great. If not so much, fine. Sorry I'm blabbing. I like anything I guess. Just nothing too bloody, evil, and dark. Y' know? Anyway, nice to meet you all, and my name is Anni Ann Rivers call me, A.A. Rivers though. It's short for my name and I'm a leftie. I will be driving a car soon. I hope.

If you want to know, more, just ask! I'll be happy to answer your questions! Oh and my favorite colors are the primary colors, Black, and Orange.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:06 am
Myth says...

Welcome Anni!

You and I both hate Maths and love English/P.E.

I don't like books where girls all the time have to talk about dating, going out with guys, breaking up, dating, yayadayayada....type of stuff. Over and over. If you get what I mean.

I know exactly what you mean which is why I avoid those books. :wink:
.: ₪ :.

'...'

Reviews: 0
Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:31 am
Persephonie84 says...

8) ~ Hello and Welcome Anni! I always hated math. English & History has always been my favorite subjects. :)

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:57 am
Wiggy says...

OMG me too!!!! Math sucks...lol Welcome to the site Anni! If ya have any questions feel free to pm me, and if you want to talk do the same! See ya round!

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:14 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

Welcome, and Greetings Anni!

Lefties, yay. I heart Han, and math is evil. ;) Heehee, English is my major.

CL.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits