z

Young Writers Society

A New Book, A New Dawn, A New Day of Reading! (Rated: E)

Reviews: 0
Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:37 pm
View Likes
MonkeyMushroom says...

"This. This is amazing. So long, yet it will continue. Hopefully. The part that stuck out most to me was the imagery; you described everything so perfectly and clearly, yet it didn't feel like you were doing nothing but describing. This is literally better than many of the best and most recognized books out there. You need to finish this story, perfect it, and get this to a publisher. You have no idea how perfect this is. No hurry, but I really want the second part soon, to see if it is as good- or better than this one. Keep on writing, my friend!"

That is the review that describes my book in a nutshell. Please feel free to check it out yourselves! And "like"/comment as much as possible. I would so appreciate it!

I have written a book that doesn't hold back; it is like Harry Potter but wayyyy more profound.

Again, if you don't believe me, read it for yourselves.

I set out to create a book that is my kind of book to read and to not hold back on anything that would make a profound metaphysical fantasy perfect, in my eyes, whether it means going into detail about the environment and feelings of characters, or providing the necessary input that young readers need in literature.
That means that the chapters can get a bit long, as I'm virtually giving the readers what they need to hear in the space of 22 chapters without being stingy. :) So enjoy.

The whole book might be on createspace soon, I just need to perfect the grammar and punctuation in later chapters and then I'm done! Please watch out, if you're intrigued in this rather unique series, for when it's published - I'm hoping to self-publish it because no publisher or agent wishes to take the leap of faith with my book, which has never been done before, and what's for sure is there's NO OTHER BOOK OUT THERE like THIS one.

Please check me out.

:D

All the best,
MonkeyMushroom (a.k.a. Sophie)
Last edited by MonkeyMushroom on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:31 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Hello! ^-^ welcome to YWS.

Please give the rules a read, then proceed to enjoy this wonderful site. :mrgreen:
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda