z

Young Writers Society

Hello there.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:44 am
thomasmkraus says...

So, I'm absolutely horrid at talking about myself, but I guess I'll give it a go.

I'm 18, from an absolutely unknown town in Pennsylvania. Writing is my life, and it's basically all that I do. I go to a performing arts school and study Literary Arts there. It's wonderful, and the best thing to ever happen to me.

I love to write about love. I'm not sure why, but the idea of romantic connections and how someone can be so attached with someone else is so intriguing to me. I've only felt romantic love once in my life and it didn't go so well. I'm giving it another go with someone else at the moment, but ya know. I'm a firm believer in do what you love, not what you're good at. You can only do something you're good at for so long before you lose all interest in it.

Creative Nonfiction is my schtick. That's the genre that I love to write, but I don't see a category for it on here, so I'm probably not going to end up posting any of it. :/

That's basically a good summary of me. Thanks for reading!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:56 am
niteowl says...

Hi Thomas and welcome to YWS!

I don't see why you couldn't post creative non-fiction on here. I would probably post it as either an Article/Essay or the catch-all "Other". There's also a pretty wide selection of genres you can tag your work with when posting.

Enjoy YWS and let me know if you have any questions. Now HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :x :P :evil: :twisted: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :smt001 :smt002 :smt003 :smt004 :pirate2: :pirate3: (: :smt006 :smt007 :smt008 :smt009 :smt010 :smt011 :smt012 :smt013 :smt014 :smt015 :smt016 :smt017 :smt019 :smt020 :smt021 :smt022 :smt023 :smt024 :smt026 :smt027 :smt028 :smt029 :smt031 :smt032 :smt034 :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:33 pm
Iggy says...

Hi Thomas! Welcome to YWS. :D
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:43 am
lostthought says...

Hi Tom! Tom Riddle, I shall kill you like the horcrux you are.
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles