z

Young Writers Society

Accepting character sketch

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:13 pm
Messenger says...

OH MY WORD ERZA! Blackhawk looks amazingly fantastic! you are so good!!!!!

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:48 pm
ERZA says...

Hee hee ^^~ thanks.
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:47 pm
WritingWolf says...

Hey, I'm here looking to have my character drawn. :) I don't know how much info you need, but I will tell you I don't have a whole lot. Part of the reason I want a drawing of him is to help me get a better feel for how he looks. :)

His name is Maon. He has short-ish dirty-blond hair, blue eyes. He's 14, but tall for his age, and little lanky. He wears medieval clothing, and has a long dagger. He is generally pretty happy, so he should be smiling in the pic.
Draw him in whatever pose you want. Possibly sitting at the base of a tree? Or in a tree? I dunno.
~You can only grasp what you reach for~

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:54 pm
Pompadour says...

Oooh, ooh, it's my turn! *bops up and down*

I'd like to have my character, Hawk drawn. If you don't mind I think I'll just be quoting the description passage from his story...

Spoiler! :
He knew himself off by heart and could trace the lines of his face even in his sleep: floppy black hair, as normal as could be. A pale face with high cheekbones and well-sculpted features. And his eyes … his unnerving, almost frightening eyes…

He had always been daunted by them, even when he was young. No one had eyes like his, he knew. They seemed unreal – alien, somehow; a vivid green-gold with a tiny silver swirl at the edge of his irises. If you were to look closer, you would see the silver making a pattern, changing constantly according to the emotions he was experiencing at the time. And right now, a flame was dancing within them, like a gypsy – something that was out of his control.

He's 5'11", and lean but muscular.
And he's very sarcastic. Just so you know. ^_^
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:03 pm
pony123 says...

I know you have alot of requests, but if you have time...
Anya Bergoni
13 years old
dirty blonde hair (Shoulder length)
Red water-proof jacket
Black pants
Sandals
Pale skin
tough look on face

Thanks
My name is Katherine Storm!

157 Reviews

Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:54 am
ERZA says...

O.K O.k I will start with all of them but my exams are going on right now...So give as many requests you want but I will not be starting on them until 1 of march...

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:06 am
View Likes
Snowery says...

Wow! @ERZA you are one talanted artist!
The World Is Mine.

663 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 663
Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 pm
Messenger says...

i just love coming back to look at my guy!

157 Reviews

Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:05 pm
View Likes
ERZA says...

OMGG!!! I had totally forgotten about this! I still have to color two of the charas...#bites nails anxiously# :shock: :shock: :shock:
Please have patience. I will post them as soon as I can. Pwease... :smt010 :smt010

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:07 pm
Robusto says...

Hello. Could you possibly draw one of the main characters of my story, Ladnar the Avos wizard. Avos are anthropamorphic bird people (human like. Stand on two legs but still have animal qualities) The version i'm looking for is the shadow version described in chapter 7 of my story, Another Side. When in shadow from, all he wears is a black military like suit that covers the whole body except the neck and head. (What soliers tend to wear, but completely black) He uses a long black sword that lets off a grey mist when in use. The bird he looks like is a Peacock, and when in shadow form he has a dark purple aura surrounding him. I don't mind wether it's colored or just a sketch. If your too busy, i understand.

157 Reviews

Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 pm
ERZA says...

Too interesting to give up this one! Definately I am giving this a shot! ^^ just you wait :-D :-D

Reviews: 4
Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:54 pm
dancingwatermelon says...

*raises hand shyly* I've just started my first novel, and I was wondering if you could sketch my main character? Her name is Faylinn. I guess I'd like her to look somewhat realistic, but some anime is fine, too! She's about 5'8, with light brown hair and natural blond highlights. Her hair is kinda long, coming past her shoulder blades. He father is abusive, so a slight bruise on her jaw would fit well. She usually wears calf-length jeans and a t-shirt, and she's always barefoot. Her eyes are multicolored, being green, blue, and grayish. (If that's too complicated, just make them greenish.) She's about average weight. She looks athletic, but isn't really.

I don't know if personality would help in the sketching, but I'll provide it just in case. She's sweet, loving, and respectful, but she has a quick temper and is often harsh when angry. (Perhaps inherited or learned from her dad.) She likes reading, writing, and taking walks.

If you don't want to accept her, that's fine! It's not important or anything. And she's in a novel, so there's plenty of time for you to get to her, should you choose to. =) Thanks for at least reading all of this!

157 Reviews

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:19 pm
ERZA says...

Whats her age?

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:48 pm
DrFeelGood says...

Hi! I am writing a satire novel on law. My protagonist is a 6 feet engineer working in a Multinational company and a ordinary looking indian man with an athletic body. At night he turns into a thief and robs people. Can you please make a character sketch with his half face as a common man and other half as a thief?

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:23 am
Snowery says...

Hi there :) You've had some really amazing drawings, so I was kind of wondering if you can do mine?

My guy's name is Dr. Edmund Sullivan, he works in the morgue doing the post mortem. At first when you meet him you think he's a normal, handsome and sweet doctor but as you get to know him you realise that he's kind of weird and slightly disturbed.

He's tall with a lean build. He has a strong jaw, pale blue eyes, pale skin and black, swept back , wavy hair. He's wearing a lab coat with a stethoscope around his neck. I don't mind any position, probably just standing but his expression, he has a smile that's almost a smirk, like he knows something that you don't.

If you could draw him I'd really appreciate it! :D :D

Thank you!
The World Is Mine.

To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg