z

Young Writers Society

Accepting requests for character sketches!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:04 pm
View Likes
Nook says...

I see lots of threads in this forum for people who requested for character sketches for their books and since I love drawing out my characters, I was thinking, why not ask other people for requests too? It's more pencil-to-paper time for me which I frankly have been longing for a while for.

As said said in the descriptions, everything will be free, and I just hope I can improve my people drawings skills through this and satisfy you at the same time. If you want to take a look at my work, I have lots of drawings posted in this forum that you can find.

I mostly do anime but I'm not all that bad at realistic. I can do simple pencil sketches or full-blown color interpretations. Just comment if you're interested! ^-* See ya.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:16 am
AfterTheStorm says...

Oooh. Would you mind sketching a realistic, head-on portrait? It doesn't have to be colored. :D Just let me know the details I need to give you about my character.

---Stormsie
"And after the storm..." ~Mumford and Sons

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain.

Got Squills?
Proverbs 31:25

Spoiler! :
Made you look.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:31 am
AmeliaDay says...

That's really cool! I'd love if you'd do a couple of mine!
"So you're suggesting we take the train to York, meet a ninety-year-old man, leap on him, and yank out his hair? I'm sure the Clave will be ecstatic."

~I always want silver hands~

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:45 am
Cheetah says...

This is pretty awesome. I wouldn't mind one also. ;) I'll give you the details later.
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor