z

Young Writers Society

Accepting requests for character sketches!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:04 pm
View Likes
Nook says...

I see lots of threads in this forum for people who requested for character sketches for their books and since I love drawing out my characters, I was thinking, why not ask other people for requests too? It's more pencil-to-paper time for me which I frankly have been longing for a while for.

As said said in the descriptions, everything will be free, and I just hope I can improve my people drawings skills through this and satisfy you at the same time. If you want to take a look at my work, I have lots of drawings posted in this forum that you can find.

I mostly do anime but I'm not all that bad at realistic. I can do simple pencil sketches or full-blown color interpretations. Just comment if you're interested! ^-* See ya.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:16 am
AfterTheStorm says...

Oooh. Would you mind sketching a realistic, head-on portrait? It doesn't have to be colored. :D Just let me know the details I need to give you about my character.

---Stormsie
"And after the storm..." ~Mumford and Sons

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain.

Got Squills?
Proverbs 31:25

Spoiler! :
Made you look.

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:31 am
AmeliaDay says...

That's really cool! I'd love if you'd do a couple of mine!
"So you're suggesting we take the train to York, meet a ninety-year-old man, leap on him, and yank out his hair? I'm sure the Clave will be ecstatic."

~I always want silver hands~

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:45 am
Cheetah says...

This is pretty awesome. I wouldn't mind one also. ;) I'll give you the details later.
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney