z

Young Writers Society

Slytherin Pride Wallpaper

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:05 pm
BaronFlame says...

Those of you who are on Pottermore know about the recent house pride days. I made something for the Slytherin Pride day then and though it is a bit late to share, I was hopeful that someone here might enjoy it.

http://baronflame.deviantart.com/art/Sl ... -397761577
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." - Bilbo Baggins

"I did it! I finally killed Batman! In front of a bunch of vulnerable, disabled kids!!! Now get me Santa Claus!" - Joker

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:41 pm
ERZA says...

I saw your wallpaper and its pretty cool! It has got that wicked feeling which is there on all slytherin stuffs. And the shade of green was so beautiful too. I totes love the logo and snake looks very real and enchanted as well. Nicely done I must say. And to top everything off those writings were writen in the perfect black font which suited the wallpaper very much! Byw love the texture of the green background! :-) :-)
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown