Young Writers Society

Defying the Storm

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:38 am
View Likes
shiney1 says...

Spoiler! :
A commission that I did for someone on deviantART. I did it all in one night after a full day of volunteer work. I need rehab x__x
"If you ever have a problem don't say 'Hey God I have a big problem.' Rather 'Hey Problem... I have a big God and it's all going to be okay."

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:05 pm
View Likes
Twinkle4ever says...

Wow and wow and wow!!!!! why are you so amazingly awesomely extremely good?? Haha, =D. My jaw literally dropped at the site of this. the lightning strikes look so clear and real, and oh my god, that fire. That's the best thing about it. And it looks like the dragon is in some sort of hurricane or something, it looks beyond amazing. I think I'm repeating words. I can't describe how good this is and how much I wish I could get your autograph right now. =P

The eyes are quite scary, and the wings don't look over shaded, they have a certain texture to them. And I so love those white patterns on it's legs. And to think you did all this in ONE night only!! Keep up that work of yours, you're getting better and better every time. =)

love and cheers,
Twinkle.
You can wish for death... but you can't wish it away

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:16 am
View Likes
Daisuki says...

WOW this is super awesome! You keep getting better and better! I love the way you drew the wing and how it's kind of folded in a beat. The storm, though, I think is the really awesome part. I love how the shape of the cyclone-like storm is so clearly defined, and the lightning is really cool! Lightning is pretty hard to make in my opinion, but you did it stunningly. Keep up the amazingness!
Oh, I wish I was punk-rocker with flowers in my hair.

“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas