Simple Design

57 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 57

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Sun May 19, 2013 12:17 am
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

This is pretty cool, what's it for? :) The color scheme is great and the line-art couldn't be any cleaner. It makes me think of some kind of "Go Green" environmental graphic design.

Did you draw this by hand or tablet? How was this created? :)
The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

57 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 57
Sun May 19, 2013 6:35 am
Animal says...

BlackSheep, Thanks.

This was created in Adobe Illustrator by using basic shapes.
deleted

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Tue May 21, 2013 3:23 pm
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

Oh, ok! I've heard of Illustrator but haven't tried it before. I heard it's really great with things like lines, vectors, shapes, graphic design stuff x)
Awesome to see someone using that program from this website haha xD
The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Sun May 26, 2013 9:01 am
Juniper says...

I like this a lot; I'm a big fan of minimalist art and this one is just as I like it -- not too busy, but not overly simplified. I think I would like it more if the tree separate most of the other two was more to the right, or if the trees were placed in conjunction with the rule of thirds. Nevertheless, good work. Keep it up. :) You have potential.
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:04 am
mairev808 says...

Its my understanding is designing concept of designer invention, but here i have not found a definitive answer yet.its build only what the customer asks for--do not add bells and whistles that they do not need. Or, from a design perspective, don't build complexity into the system where it's not needed.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:51 pm
BaronFlame says...

Late reply but oh well.
Simple. Minimalist. A good non conflicting color palette.
I'd say that you have a very good base here. It doesn't need anything in terms of elements. It's quite balanced in that aspect(Maybe a curvy line or two suggesting wind though. )
I'd encourage you to try out some more color schemes. Maybe autumn or spring.
I'd also suggest trying out another color for the sky. The current one is nice but for some reason I feel that it could do with something different but that is just for the sake of trying out other colors.
Hope this helps.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." - Bilbo Baggins

"I did it! I finally killed Batman! In front of a bunch of vulnerable, disabled kids!!! Now get me Santa Claus!" - Joker

"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore