z

Young Writers Society

TSCV sketches

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:13 pm
View Likes
TheSunChildren says...

Hi all, been a while since i last posted in this side of town. I didn't think it was worth bringing up an old thread that had all pictures go missing, so i'll just start a new one.
Basically, something inspired me to draw a number of characters from my novel, and i've got to say, they came out better than i thought thy would.

The first picture is actually three drawings i merged into one, via ms paint. This was mainly a practice to get the folds in clothing right, and i don't think it's gone too bad :) i'll let you be the judge.

GALINOTH.png

The second and third pictures were more of a practice of forms and poses, which again, aren't as bad as i would have thought.
sahfire2.png

ranthar3.png

thanks!

TSC :D
Not many remember how life there began, in the lands amidst surrounding walls of stone and pools of deep darkness, but whilst they forget the secrets of the past, they begin to riddle the future with their growing lust for knowledge, greatness and power.

57 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 57

Reviews: 1
Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:28 pm
View Likes
kentuckyfriednip says...

these are so beautiful, my favourite is the first one, I absolutely adoreeee the shading :D
No Earth, no sky, but still snow falls.

Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster