z

Young Writers Society

Happy Easter - The Dove

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:40 am
View Likes
shiney1 says...

Not only have I not done any pixel art in a while, but I don't post a lot of it here... Maybe it's because not a lot of people know what pixel art is, or how to critique it. Well, so let me explain:

Pixel art involves the placement of pixels to make an image. You have to use the pencil tool. Yes, that dreaded tool that does not blend and makes pictures look boxy. You can never use the brush tool, or it's not pixel art. You can only use the pencil, bucket, and eraser tools.
Sprites, for example, are types of pixel art.

Okay, so back to this dove I made. I rarely do large pixels, mostly due to a lack of confidence and drive, but I gave this a shot. So...that's it really.

Spoiler! :
Yeah, I know the dove has no legs, but I did that on purpose.

Have a happy Easter everyone, and God Bless!
"If you ever have a problem don't say 'Hey God I have a big problem.' Rather 'Hey Problem... I have a big God and it's all going to be okay."

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:34 am
View Likes
Twinkle4ever says...

It's got no legs? I didn't even notice that until I read your spoiler. Anyway, I've seen your other pixel arts too and just like all those before, this one's also very cute. :) I don't know why but I just love this little dove so much that I wish I could have a tatoo of it on my hand. I can't give you any critics or suggestions as you're already that good. keep it up :)
You can wish for death... but you can't wish it away

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 pm
View Likes
Rainn says...

Very nice dove! I like how you do your pixel art. Good job :3
"My Specialty is the Arts."

"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso