That's beautiful~ Love the yes! o:
Noob is a state of being, not a length of time. ~Ego

"Serás del tamaño de tus pensamientos; no te permitas fracasar."

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:30 am
Nook says...

Hey! Aqua here!

Moka, I love this drawing. XD It's a bit blurry, but still... awesome as always, my friend. I will always be one step behind you! :P
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:38 am
Twinkle4ever says...

You're really talanted, Moka. Although the pic's blurred I can still catch the glimpses of spookiness in it. Especially the eyes. They're totally cute+creepy. (if that makes sense) And the hair shine's pretty neat. :) :D It looks like a doll coming back to life. Just awesome. And do make yourself welcome to this cozy place of ours. :) I'm looking forward to more drawings from you.
You can wish for death... but you can't wish it away

Reviews: 2
Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:48 pm
Moka says...

Thank you everyone! this means a lot to me :)

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:43 pm
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

Hey Moka! This is a really beautiful picture, I like it a lot :) I was drawn right to her eyes and doll-like face. The black and white gives this a bit of a mystical, mysterious look to it which I like.

There were a few things that were confusing to me, like the backwards letters at the bottom and the black ribbon going under her hand. I couldn't figure out why they were there or what they meant.

I think you did a really good job drawing her hand! Hands are super difficult to draw and you tackled it nicely.

Her face was my favorite because it looks like she is looking right at us and drawing us into the picture. Technically, her eyes might be a tad large, even for manga style, but that's not too big of an issue. I'm also a fan of the wavy design to her hair.

Overall, some advice I'd give you is to work on defining the shapes a little more, because the drawing is a bit foggy and most of the details get lost.

Hope this was helpful! Keep drawing ^_^
The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk