Face of an Angel

Ill

Vampire

My SPD senses are tingling.

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:58 pm
Twinkle4ever says...

These are pretty good. I love each one of them. :) Especially the first and the angel one. The last two just gave me shivers. (Don't get me wrong, I like them too =P)
You can wish for death... but you can't wish it away

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:11 pm
Cspr says...

Thank you very much. :) Glad they hit you.

I was hopeful for some concrit, but I suppose it's nice that over ten people have viewed my work, haha.

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:55 pm
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

Hey dude! These pics could definitely use some attention :)

I really really love what you did with the vampire pictures, whoever modeled them or whatever you did to make them is really cool and I just love them. The blood and stuff looks real, and the colors of the photograph bring out the mood really well. I feel like they could've been taken from a movie or something, the last one reminded me of a book cover. I'm really interested in how you put these together!

Now back to the top, the first picture is ok, to me it just looks like a tree with some colorful leaves. Which is cool, but not particularly special to me x)

The second pic is more interesting, it looks like some kind of old factory, but there's light shining in and that beautiful green vine. I like this shot.

As for the red stretch, this one feels bland to me. The angle is kinda funny and I guess it's a wall and a ceiling. The house probably looked pretty cool and everything, but this photo isn't doing much for me.

I really love the Star's Light! It reminded me a lot of a location in a video game, kind of a castle dungeon place. The colors look great and I really love the atmosphere.

The next picture looks like part of an unfinished house.

And the last angel one looks a bit creepy, but I like it. Interesting choice on the color, not making it darker red but more of a salmon pink. I'm curious where you found this statue piece xP

Well, I'm terrible at photography and critiquing it, but hopefully I helped a bit! I pretty much go with my gut and can tell if I like the picture or not, but I'm not so good at figuring out why I like it or what's wrong with the ones I don't.

Keep it up! These were some really interesting pics and it would be cool to see you post more :)
The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

57 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 57
Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:37 pm
Animal says...

YOU ARE AWESOME
deleted

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:40 pm
Cspr says...

I love you, too, Animal. :3

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:20 pm
housecat says...

Oh wow, these are absolutely lovely c: It's hard to give criticism on photography, because it's an art, and art needs flaws to be beautiful. But I can tell you a few things that caught my eye.

Red stretch and alone in the wreckage used flash. I don't know if your intentions was to get that grungy, daunting look, but if you ever have the chance to take these with some daylight, I think they would be amazing! The only thing with flash is that it gives the photo no depth, so it never comes to life for the viewer.

I fancy the last two photos as well, but I think your perspective could be just a few inches a way. It would be alarming if there were a dark background behind the bottom of their face. Also, on the last photo, the blood doesn't look real ): I go to a local zombiewalk each year, and a cool tip I learned was to put a big gob of fake blood in your mouth ( I usually make mine with corn syrup and red dye ) and spit it out a bit. Wait for it to dry, and then repeat. The gives the illusion of dried and fresh blood-- like you ate a meal and went back for seconds a bit later >:3

Other than that, these were rather engaging! You've got a really good eye for photography. Keep snapping!

-housecat

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss