z

Young Writers Society

Art Wanted

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:52 pm
Cspr says...

Hello, all.

While I do my own artwork, I'm the admin of a pre-alpha sim game. Right now? I need artwork, ASAP. I can pay you in reviews (I'm better at reviewing literature than art, but I'll do whatever I can to help!), sim game money/things in the sims (if you happen to play the same sims), and special opportunities in the sim I'm working on if you can help. I'll do a list of what I can offer you in each after I tell you what I need. No need to get your hopes up if you can't help, right?

What I Need:

Line art. Dark lines, bright white. Line art for realistic animals--I'll need mostly cats (it's to be a feral cat sim), but also for various other animals--and for realistic scenery.

If you're willing to colour in any of that, you can get more reviews or whatnot.

The line art can be hand drawn, but it needs to be cleaned up digitally. If it was all digital to begin with, that would be useful. Colouring should be done digitally (especially for the cats), but some of the artwork could be coloured traditionally with paint.

If you could, link me to a few examples of your artwork and then we could work out a deal if I like what I see.

Notice: If your art ends up on any of versions of the game, you will be credited as an artist. Your name will be put out there where more people can see. You could also have the potential, if you were to join the sim, of having a low number in the game, a permanently upgraded account, and other features few others would be able to get their hands on unless they paid real life money.

Thanks for any interest. You can either respond here or PM me if you think you might be able to assist.

----

Sim Currency/Items:

AC or free Abyssinian or Somali cats on Ailouros.
FP, dogs/puppies, or free studding on Furry-Paws.
Free Holland Lops on Lucky Lapine.
My SPD senses are tingling.

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:10 pm
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

Wish I could help, I don't really have the time right now though. Plus drawing realistic cats isn't exactly my forte x)

Do you have a Deviant Art account? The forums there would be a good place to advertise too.
The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:30 am
Cspr says...

I do in fact have a dA account, but I have never realized there were forums. :O Mind=blown.

Thanks, Black Sheep!
My SPD senses are tingling.

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:50 pm
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

No problemo! There are forums specific for advertising/job offers and they seem to get a good bit of attention.
Good luck ^_^
The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah