z

Young Writers Society

Hopefully, music is counted as an art as well. :)

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:36 am
View Likes
indieeloise says...

Hello, guys! So I got a fancy mic for Christmas, and I decided to play around with it a little bit. I recorded a cover of Ray Lamontagne's "A Falling Through," on his album Gossip in the Grain. (If you are aware of this beautiful man's music, please message me and we can fangirl/fanboy together(:) Anyways, I made a video, so here it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk8IatNG_5A Just wanted to get it out there for fun. That is me playing piano and singing melody & harmony. (I know the harmony is a little off in a few places, but bear with me).

Constructive criticism is welcome!

Thanks for your lovely time!

~Indie.
"My hobbies include editing my life story, hiding behind metaphors, and trying to convince my shadows that I am someone worth following." - Rudy Francisco

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:30 am
Nook says...

The video is apparently private, Indie. ^^"
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

67 Reviews

Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:10 pm
indieeloise says...

Oh, goodness! I fixed it, thanks for letting me know. :)
"My hobbies include editing my life story, hiding behind metaphors, and trying to convince my shadows that I am someone worth following." - Rudy Francisco

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:41 am
SkyeJane says...

Heya Indieeloise,I listened to this and you are a really good singer!! I play piano and sing too and I think you did a great job! Skyexxx
*Life goes on within you and without you.*
------George Harrison

67 Reviews

Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:23 am
indieeloise says...

Aw thanks!! Would love to hear you sometime!

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:44 am
Dreamy says...

Hi, I know it's been long time since you have posted it but I got to tell you that how amazing you are. You have made me hear it for atleast 5 times. It was so good. I don't have any critic since I haven't heard the original version of it. But Am sure that it's lot better than the original one. Keep singing and keep rocking.( Going to hear it again) :D
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

67 Reviews

Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:09 pm
indieeloise says...

Oh wow. This was forever ago, haha. But thank you so much, Dreamy! It truly means a lot.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:18 pm
Stori says...

Great job.

In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian