z

Young Writers Society

The beach !

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:48 pm
farz95 says...

Hey :)

These are some of the pictures i took last month so if u have any tips for me :) please do tell me.

Farz :D
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:23 pm
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

Hey farz xD

These are some really great beach photos! The second one is just stunning in my opinion. The colors are beautiful and soft, the designs in the sand are so pretty, I I don't even know how you managed to capture the rainbow and magenta reflection of the clouds on the water. I can't imagine this shot being any more perfect; I think it should be framed and signed in the corner with a nice black pen :)

The last picture reminds me of some big fat fairy appearing out of nowhere lol. I love the unsaturated colors and stairway in the background. Overall, this is a very interesting picture! I wonder if you added the light in as an effect, or if that was actually the sun you captured on camera. The light just seems almost too symmetrical to be real xD

Going back to pic #1, this is probably my least fav of the bunch, but it's still good. My main critique is that it looks very tilted; you did not make the horizon flat. Therefore the waves and all the other lines look wonky in comparison. Again, nice colors!

Very cool photography! :)
The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:09 pm
FermentingFruit says...

Hey farz, the pictures aren't working for me, I can't see them. Try reposting them and I'd love to give them a review!

Fruit
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

HONK
— The Golden Goose