z

Young Writers Society

Timepass photography.

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:56 am
ERZA says...

Took this from my first floor balcony on a super sunny day.
This is a super closeup of a flower bud taken from at least three feet away. The flower is only of two inches.
Unusual cloud pattern taken on the same day.
Doggy or something cloud pattern. :smt003
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:43 pm
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

Hey Erza!! I'm no good at photography but I'll try and review for you ^_^

Such a pretty sky! This first picture is my favorite :) I love how the black building stands out and how the sky is lighting it. That's a really interesting angle of light coming down. Maybe I'm weird, but I just really, really love it for some reason. Also, I think the black birds in the sky make this picture just that much more amazing. This is an amazing piece!

Those are my two favorite colors in the next photograph! Green and pink ^_^ my fav color combo, lol. The only problem I have with this picture is that everything's blurry. Try getting a good focus so we can see the detail. Cloudy, dark weather can also effect a good focus on a camera, I think.

And I prefer the last cloud pic over the second-to-last, the colors are more vivid I think.

Awesome to see some photos from you!
The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality