z

Young Writers Society

Hide Those Eyes

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:11 am
View Likes
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

Yeah... I promised myself I wouldn't go overboard on the hair this time....whoops x)

Don't even ask what's going on with his hair, cuz I have no idea what I was thinking either lol. At some point I realized it was probably gravity-defying but figured there was no going back. He had really nice eyes to begin with, but I ended up covering them with more locks.

So... this was all a procrastination project to keep me from studying x) 100% digitally drawn.

... gave up on the hands...
The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:56 am
hudz96 says...

HALF TROLL!!!!!!! (hands) I love iht.
Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:41 am
Twinkle4ever says...

. . . . . . Excuse me while I rub my eyes maybe I'm just seeing things.... No way girl! Your digital drawings are wicked cool! I think the hair over the eyes gives him a cool, gothic look. (But I wonder what the eyes would have looked like) His facial features are so realistic and alive (hope that's the right word) But seriously, he looks so alive. It's like any minute now he's going to start moving. And I'm crazy about the shine in his hair and jacket!! It's spectacular! (I'm running out of words agian, sorry about that =P)
But you should continue with this digital style, like I said before. Keep it up! :) :D :smt003
You can wish for death... but you can't wish it away

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:46 am
ERZA says...

Wah! super cool digi. pic. Its not bad at all but I think you could change the texture of the jacket or change its color because it is looking to be of the same material as the hair... I hope you can understand. The hair is lovely. It doesn't need alteration or any other stuff. and maybe it is a coincidence but the other hand behind the boys head looks as if he is holding back his hair with the shorter ones falling on his eyes. cool huh? Anyway you need not fret for the hands they will be more better with practice and would look better as you go on drawing. Anyway real nice work!! Well done!! :)
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain