z

Young Writers Society

Style Experiment with my Dragons :D

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:30 pm
View Likes
shiney1 says...

I wanted to try drawing my dragons using a different style, so I started sketching with my tablet, and this is what happened:

I really like it, to say the least.
It's a baby wyvern, by the way.
Thoughts, comments, critiques?
"If you ever have a problem don't say 'Hey God I have a big problem.' Rather 'Hey Problem... I have a big God and it's all going to be okay."

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:18 am
View Likes
Nook says...

I really like it. Especially the markings on it. Very pretty. ;)

But overall, quite nice. ^-^
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:29 am
Twinkle4ever says...

It's so awesome, I love it shiney! It looks like a creature from an animated movie. It's just that good! You should totally stick to this style because it just brings your dragons to a whole new level. You ever tried doing a white dragon with angelic wings? I know it sounds odd but I've never seen one before so if you ever make something like that do post it. I'd love to see it. And You should make your dragons do some action like breath fire or add some wind effects if it's flying. Add backgrounds that suit each one. You can google them up or just download backgrounds if that's possible. Hope these comments helped. Keep doin what you're doin :)
You can wish for death... but you can't wish it away

You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"