z

Young Writers Society

Trapped in a Heart

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:56 pm
View Likes
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

So lately I've been having some trouble finding my art again. Stress and other things have made my patience a bit short and so whenever I try and draw things they look rough and insincere. Anyways, this is a halfway decent picture I drew on a 4 hour break between classes. I think it shows a bit of my frustration, at least.

Also, this is the first thing in a VERY long time that I've drawn 100% digitally, without having to sketch it on paper first before scanning. Thought I'd throw that tidbit of info in here.

Enjoy.

The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

Reviews: 4
Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:37 pm
munchkin says...

I... I love it...... It's so pretty.... :o ( you made this in four hours??? D: WOW..)

Keep it up!!

Munchkin
Someone just needs a high five.... In the face... With a chair.

8F

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:14 am
Twinkle4ever says...

This is so awesome!! This is totally how I'd imagine myself trapped in a heart. It's crazy! You should post more drawigs like these. (the ones that are competely made digitally) I love these and also the ones on google images. I search for anime/manga wallpapers to get ideas sometimes and I just want to copy and save each and every one. :)
Sorry about the short review but you've just amazed me so much so far that i'm always at a loss of words.
You can wish for death... but you can't wish it away

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:01 am
ERZA says...

Wow this one is great!! and yes you told right...your frustrations are really visible in those whizzing fizzy red lights. The girl is cute too. Her expression tells me that you are troubled and sad. anyway had you given her a smirk then it would be like "Devil in the heart" LOL. any way hope you brighten up and draw more. Keep drawing. :smt001
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence