My Tathaan, Nebula

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:38 pm
View Likes
shiney1 says...

My OC Nebula

Spoiler! :
I absolutely love her. The species was not created by me (she is a Tathaan), but her design, and the whole drawing are my creations. She was very difficult to draw though. First I drew the lines on computer paper, then scanned it, traced the lines with my tablet, and colored. Man...I lover her XD
"If you ever have a problem don't say 'Hey God I have a big problem.' Rather 'Hey Problem... I have a big God and it's all going to be okay."

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:42 am
View Likes
Twinkle4ever says...

I love her just as much. I've been so busy (first week of school you see) Now finally I get time to do some comment/reviewing. I absolutely adore the designs. The spikes are done in 4 or 5 different color/shades and they look completely awesome. Shiney you're a professional! No matter how hard it may be, you still come through with the best looking dragons i've ever seen. You focus on every line, even the tiniest detail, something really great artists do and also something I don't usually do =P The more care and precision you put into your drawings, the better the outcome is. Great job and Excellent effort. Keep posting more drawings and as always I'll be looking forward to it. :)
You can wish for death... but you can't wish it away

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:52 pm
shiney1 says...

Thanks for the encouragement Twinkle <3
"If you ever have a problem don't say 'Hey God I have a big problem.' Rather 'Hey Problem... I have a big God and it's all going to be okay."

Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak