Young Writers Society

Just two more cute manga girls... x)

739 Reviews

Reviews: 739
Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:49 am
View Likes
xXTheBlackSheepXx says...

Spent the day drawing, yay ^_^

Believe it or not, I actually colored these with no reference O_O I know. It surprised me too.

I'm always looking for critique and suggestions on what to draw next. Thanks so much for everyone's support :)
The bad news is we don't have any control.
The good news is we can't make any mistakes.
-Chuck Palahniuk

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:30 am
Nook says...

Oh, wow. *in shock* :shock:

Like always, your profiles just simply amaze me. If I had to pick a favourite, (which is really hard to do XD) it'd be the second one. I just love her eyes! And the shirt. It's so classy! xD
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:53 am
Twinkle4ever says...

they're both so good! You're getting better because I see much detailing done here. Just got one little thing to say about the second one. The thumb seems too small. Otherwise everything else is excellent. And my favorite one is the first one because of the long flowing hair that suits the girl soooo much. And the lovely dress she's wearing. Can't wait to see the drawing I've requested. :D More excited now.
You can wish for death... but you can't wish it away

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:42 pm
Daisuki says...

Ah, so adorable~ I think the second one's eyes are a bit too close together, but other than that it's cool. I definately love the first one because of the nice proportions and hair shine :3 I know you didn't use a reference, but I think the second one could use some more shadowing on her shirt.

Anyways, these are so cute! (Once again... I need to post some stuff...)

~Dai
Oh, I wish I was punk-rocker with flowers in my hair.

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:54 pm
ERZA says...

Actually, that is the main thing- not to use reference at all and then only you can know how much you have improved and I see great improvement in there. Really smart job. I do manga too but with pencil and with my hand so after a bit of editing I will be revealing them. So hope you are doing great. Anyway I liked both the girls and they are cute too. Nice...
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver