z

Young Writers Society

Tara's World - Over 13

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:44 am
Tara says...

Ok guys, this thread is considered PG-13 because of partial female nudity in some pictures. ~Tara

Ok, this is one I did of Crysi a few months ago. This was kinda how I saw her.

This drawing is amongst the ones I'm... definately not so proud of. I'll post some better ones tomorrow if I can.
Last edited by Tara on Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:49 am
Zion says...

Tara, its great! (wisperes to her, finished mine? ;) )
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:39 pm
Perra says...

Cool picture, Tara. I never go into such detail with my dragons. Well...yeah, I don't. Except when armored. If you're not so proud about this drawing, I can't wait to see the ones you deam 'better!' :mrgreen: :wink:

So, you doing a picture for all of our little family. :wink: *cough**cough*lol.................................yeah
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

145 Reviews

Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:36 am
Tara says...

Arvandor wrote:Tara, its great! (wisperes to her, finished mine? ;) )

Lol, started it, Arvy, but then it ended up looking too cartoonish. too...anime. ~*sigh*~ men are way harder to draw them women. I'm gonna start a new one tomorrow, promise. :wink:

Perra, so far I've done Delo, Crysi, and Alchemy, and I really wish I could find the one of Mesh. Lol, I knew what do draw for them. For you? Ah, I have some ideas. It's the middle of the night now, so I can't scan anything or it'll wake mi Da. :wink:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:24 pm
Bobo says...

So I'm guessing the partial nudity is in one of the pictures you haven't uploaded yet? 'Cause when I saw that warning and then the only pic was that one of Crysi, well, you get the idea.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:30 pm
Zion says...

Tara wrote:
Arvandor wrote:Tara, its great! (wisperes to her, finished mine? ;) )

Lol, started it, Arvy, but then it ended up looking too cartoonish. too...anime. ~*sigh*~ men are way harder to draw them women. I'm gonna start a new one tomorrow, promise. :wink:

Perra, so far I've done Delo, Crysi, and Alchemy, and I really wish I could find the one of Mesh. Lol, I knew what do draw for them. For you? Ah, I have some ideas. It's the middle of the night now, so I can't scan anything or it'll wake mi Da. :wink:

Oh, its fine by me. I love anime! I saw my first real anime two days ago. HELLSING! :thumb: =P~ :twisted:
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:29 pm
Tessitore says...

Bobo wrote:So I'm guessing the partial nudity is in one of the pictures you haven't uploaded yet? 'Cause when I saw that warning and then the only pic was that one of Crysi, well, you get the idea.

She might be 13+ for blood or something, too. So far I'm the only nudist ^^.

I really like it, Tara. I've never been any good at dragons, even though I tried to draw them a few years ago. *is jealous*

Most of my dragons just looked like strange silhoutted snake-like creatures with wings. I much love this one. And the positions. I'm bad at that, too. I mostly do just standing-there-looking-serene-or-bored pictures. *is more jealous*
I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

145 Reviews

Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:16 pm
Tara says...

Bobo wrote:So I'm guessing the partial nudity is in one of the pictures you haven't uploaded yet? 'Cause when I saw that warning and then the only pic was that one of Crysi, well, you get the idea.

The other pics are @ my mom's. I'll try to get them today...:roll: But yeah, it's b/c of nudity.

Lol, yeah, Arvy, anime's pretty cool. I can't help but wonder why blood sprays everywhere and covers absolutely everything when someone's head's chopped off, though. :-k :-k :twisted:

And thanx Tess. Lol, you should SEE some of the dragons I drew b-4 I found a style. You would laugh your @$$ off! They were horrible! Even now I was lucky that people could tell it was a dragon. :lol: :roll: :wink:

145 Reviews

Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:42 pm
Tara says...

Ok, here are a few more. I like these ones better. :)

I love drawing, if the drawing turns out bad. Hehe, seems the ones I like best are on homework papers, tho :wink: :roll:

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:51 pm
Meshugenah says...

jeesh tara! youre really good! Did i hear you say one of me?:D lol, if you can find it, i want to see it! and that is sooo what crysi probably wants to be doing right now lol
Last edited by Meshugenah on Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

145 Reviews

Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:54 pm
Tara says...

:D :oops: thanx heaps, Mesh! Yup, I did one of you...now if I can only find it I'll upload it. :roll: :wink:

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:17 pm
Wulie says...

These pictures are really good I like the way you pay such attention to detail - do you do other stuff?
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'

87 Reviews

Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:32 pm
Perra says...

Yeah, Tara, you're good with the detail. Got some of animals?! That just popped into my head.....

I'd love to post some of my pictures here...

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

145 Reviews

Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:48 pm
Tara says...

I do alot of different stuff...mostly random pics where one thing becomes another...wierd stuff...

Perra, there's a wolf in the one I'm doing of you :wink: now if I could only get the time to finish it, ~*sigh*~

87 Reviews

Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:11 pm
Perra says...

WOLFY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumb:

Need a Critique?

attempting foot extraction
— Mea