z

Young Writers Society

Drawing of Alice Cullen/Ashley Greene

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:21 pm
AliyahPillage says...

I love the picture, I love twilight, but to me the mouth is a little awkward, not that I could do any better but just thought I'd give a little bit of criticism.
Wo Ai Ni (I Love You) Jessicarlie Love

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:44 pm
Cspr says...

Very nice job! Can't think of much else to say . . . the others pretty much covered it . . . but I had to comment. It is quite gorgeous. :)

I'd love to see an inked/colored version of this. I imagine it'd be absolutely lovely.

Good job at using texture and shadow too, by the way.
My SPD senses are tingling.

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:59 pm
MysticalBlood says...

Wow! This is amazing! She's probably my favourite female character out of all the twilight films. Bella's too moany. Anyway, on to the review! So, i absolutely love the eyes and the eyebrows, they look very realistic. But i feel as though the nose looks way too weird, it looks flat and 2D as opposed to the rest. There isn't enough shading on it and the tip looks so strange. I love the lips and the hair, the shading is brilliant there. The cheekbones look great too.
I feel as though you've been a little rough with the pencil strokes in the hair and the clothes though, maybe soften them up.
Other than that, it's a great picture and looks exactly like her!
Well done!
MysticalBlood
'This isn't funny Dean, the voice says i'm almost out of minutes!' - Castiel
~ Nothing is true, everything is permitted... Live by the Creed... Be Discreet...

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle