z

Young Writers Society

Assassins Creed

109 Reviews

Reviews: 109
Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:04 pm
MysticalBlood says...

This took me ages, and i kept rubbing out alty, so please give me feedback. it'd be really appreciated :'D
alty.jpg
alty.jpg (79.23 KiB) Viewed 249 times
'This isn't funny Dean, the voice says i'm almost out of minutes!' - Castiel
~ Nothing is true, everything is permitted... Live by the Creed... Be Discreet...

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:00 am
Starlight9 says...

Hey Mysticalblood! Your drawing is absolutely stunning!! I loved everything about your drawing, the characters you have drawn and the words written. If you decide to let it in black and white, use a thicker pencil (something like B or 2B) for the shading and the outlining. The man on the left side of the picture however, seems to have his left shoulder higher than the right one, or the right shoulder is smaller than the left one. I don't know. just feeling that something is wrong with the right shoulder, the left one looks well drawn to me.
★L9

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:12 am
Nutty says...

Hey!

This is pretty awesome- the characters look pretty genuine, you have a great eye for detail. The only thing I would really suggest you do is darken the two characters, as they are quite light against the darker background objects, such as the "Assassin's creed" and the quote you used. The characters are the important part of this picture and by far the best drawn things, but the eye is drawn to the bolder lettering in the background. I would suggest darkening important lines on both characters, to highlight them- it is a shame to lose them, as they are so awesome. ^^

Also, I commend you on your choice of fan art. =3
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.

109 Reviews

Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:56 pm
MysticalBlood says...

Haha and thanks yeah i thought i should make it darker, but i was afraid to do that... i will do now though. and his shoulder is actually meant to be like that as he is walking xD
see? He's supposed to be walking, but anyway, thanks for your reviews guys!!!
~ Nothing is true, everything is permitted... Live by the Creed... Be Discreet...

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:53 am
Jennya says...

Hey, Pretty awesome fan art. Although I'm not a fan of video games, mainly because Ive never had the chance to play any I have heard of Assassins Creed. I must admit the video game art is pretty dam awesome.

First of all, the composition of the work need some thinking over. It does not look as well thought out as it should be. Although the placement of the figures is good I question the placement of the writing and the crest. It is a little cluttered and individual parts are obscured, makes it look a little messy.

The drawing it's self is very good. The proportions, looking at the original as a guide, are pretty dam spot on, Kudos to you. Except the left shoulder is perhaps a little raised. I did get the feeling that he was striding which is good. There where little problems with fine detail, but they will be ironed out with more practice are anysis of your own work, NEVER throw out your drawings.

This was not an easy picture to replicate, the shading is rather complicated. Great Work!
Stay gold, Ponyboy - S.E. Hinton

109 Reviews

Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:30 pm
MysticalBlood says...

awe thanks! i did think the text looked cluttered and i'll try and fix that.
thanks!

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:41 pm
znale1 says...

You drew a very very beautiful picture. I wish I could draw like you because your drawing looks just like them no it is them. :D :smt003

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:10 pm
View Likes
FermentingFruit says...

OMG, I'm going to beat blacksheep to a review!!! AHH!!! Sorry, had to get that out, now onto the review. I play AC, so I do know what I'm talking about lol

This was really good, but there were a few small things I had problems with on this drawing.

The main thing with this was the actual symbol for assassin's creed. There were a few things wrong with that. First, a small thing was that the the two lines leading to the top should be the same length, but the one on the right was a little longer than the other. Also, before the lines go to cut up, there is a little spike thing off to the side, and that was missing. The last thing with that was that it was really hard to read the text inside of it, so if you could make that a little clearer, that's be great.

There were a few other things I noticed. The bird for one. I thought it was kinda simplistic, and you don't really need it with this drawing. I get that they are a big part to the game, but I think that you would've been fine just leaving it out. The last thing I noticed was Altair's face. The proportions were off a little bit on the nose and mouth, and it was shaded a little too much, making it darker than it actually is.

Onto the good stuff with this. Altair for one. Besides his face, he was incredible. You got some really good small details in there, and it made him really pop. The shading was good, and everything with this really just popped and made it look great. Ezio was also really good. If you noticed, I didn't have anything bad to say about Ezio, which meant it was really good lol. The shading was right, it wasn't too dark like Altair, and I liked how you had each little crease in his collar. You did this really good, keep up the good work, hope my review helped.

Fruit
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard