z

Young Writers Society

The Collective Doodles of Stuff

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:29 pm
Sponson Light says...

I hope someone recognizes him, if not Ill be horribly upset.
Well not horribly, and not really upset.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:57 pm
*Twilight* says...

Your really good. I like the first one the best it's funny and the shadowy guy is cool.
Hire people to crit your work! Get paid to crit other people's work!
The YWS crit shop: forum/viewtopic.php?t=8018

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:07 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

i remember this guy from one of your previous comics, it was about a guy who died i think, and was talking with this girl i cant remember be she is part of him some how, and the only way for him to actually die (he was hit by a car) is to kill her............ am i correct?
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

Random avatar

Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:21 am
Sponson Light says...

Huzzah someone remembers!
Yes!
I never gave them names so yeah.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:26 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

haha i win w00t, im happy, :D , i remembered it, that must mean it was a significant thing and it was really good, i dont remmember dull things verry well so this was good, what was it called again? i want to refresh my memory. 8) 8) 8) 8)
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

Random avatar

Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:47 am
Sponson Light says...

Worst of All
For some reason lately I feel like restarting it.
Just under a different guise with different characters.

Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo