z

Young Writers Society

My manga

Random avatar

Reviews: 335
Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:22 am
Fireweed says...

The first one is AWESOME! You're really talented. She looks really passionate, and the lights in the hair is really realistic. Love it :thumb:

I like her outfit. Spiffy sword!!! :twisted:

The guys pretty cool, his chin seems a bit pointy but that was probably intentional. I like how you colored his eyes. He looks all dreamy and thoughtful. His hair's all poofy, but I think it's cute. Nice work! :D
Last edited by Fireweed on Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I myself am composed entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."- Augusten Burroughs

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:06 am
Carmina says...

I loved the first one. The second one is ok. The third is really good. You do faces well.
I reject your reality and substitute my own

253 Reviews

Reviews: 253
Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:28 pm
CK Lynn says...

The first one was my favorite. Definetly.

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:58 pm
Saphira says...

The first one is amazing! :) :) Very good!

The second one is good and i love the outfit. I think that some of the emotion from the first picture could be carried over but it is still really god.

The third is really good and i love how you have done the hair. I like the expression and the shading is good.

Your really talented and these are AMAZING!
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:44 am
-Save-Ferris- says...

I think the first and third ones are absoutlutely amazing! *Fantasizes back to the days when my drawing skills were good* Alas all my talent seems to have dsiappeared.
The second one just looked kind of weird...

I seriously love the other two though!
“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:22 am
berrylique says...

nice manga!
the one with the sword looks weird...
maybe you want to make the girl look more fierce and, hmm... muscular?
she looks very skinny to me.
'follow the notes upon a journey,
at first sight marks one's destiny.
when the voyage comes to an end,
return lies within hasty keys.'

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:18 pm
GingerLizzy says...

I like both of the female pictures as the colours match beautifully and you have only used the simple colours, black and red. Your drawing stucture of the charecter is great and with a little more work on the head, then it shall be perfect.

I disagree with Sponson Light when they mention that the arms and hands and legs are out of proportion and too thin. I think that the body is drawm beautifully, and along with the weapons, which have slender curves to them, it defines the woman more.

I also like the male drawing, as his facial features are laid-back but also, there is a slight 'cheeky-ness' to his smile, which makes me think of Shigure from Fruits Basket.

Good work.
Worship the ginger monkey :) aaand join my new group!

Oh, and enter my new contest!

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain