z

Young Writers Society

Comic Pitch

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:56 am
Rincewind says...

You're comic is awesome.
Regardless of any lame grammar mistakes.

Spectacular drawings. But its certainly a tad confusing. It's not very clear whats going on.
Keep it up.
~The bandit’s body slumped to the ground, knees hitting first,followed by the rest.His dead weight pushed dust into the air in a swirling cloud.The blood flowed from his head,splicing like river canals,delaying slightly on pebbles before flowing on through the street.~

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:59 am
Sponson Light says...

Oh and rincewind, I saw your sig and wanted to try something like it.

~The bandit’s body stumbled backwards and fell to the ground, head hitting the pavement with an stomache sickening splutch, his face gone. The delayed blood flow from his head caught up as the body twitched its last death spasm, kicking up dirt into its gushing wounds.~
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:03 am
deleted6 says...

Okay good story so far weird, but good.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

127 Reviews

Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:25 pm
Rincewind says...

That last comic was of pure amatuer quality. It would be professional if you coloured itin , since your so good at that too.

Haha, good venture into the world of gorey writing. I liked it. Spasm is a friggin awesome word too, in my humble opinion.
I like how he died, and kept the story going, like in Foonkerpop.

Im addicted now, keep it up homeslice.
~The bandit’s body slumped to the ground, knees hitting first,followed by the rest.His dead weight pushed dust into the air in a swirling cloud.The blood flowed from his head,splicing like river canals,delaying slightly on pebbles before flowing on through the street.~

Random avatar

Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:27 am
Sponson Light says...

Rince, its now inked! But inking takes forever, so either half the comic with ink, or keep it in pencil.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:31 am
Elizabeth says...

I really like it that it's cleaned up an inked...

AGH BUT IT'S SO CONFUSING!
Life death, concious?
Gosh... heh. Really neat...
(Seriously that girl looks like me..)
But confusing *nods*
As for the uninked one with the orbs, I found that a wee bit funny... Just me opinion though.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:16 am
deleted6 says...

Okay good carry on
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:21 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

this is a really cool little comicstrip thing, i like the idea and, i really am waiting for the next part, this is cool. :o
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

127 Reviews

Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:43 pm
Rincewind says...

inked = lovely.

That one was well written as well as well drawn. Well well well.
I like where the stories goin, with the girl being his sub conscience. And its a good original look at post-death experiences. Something I'm quite a fan of myself. You wisely choose the pictures in each box, or "shots" if you will. It so much better than having two people in static poses with speech bubbles above their heads. You are off to a good start, and after many more, and years of experience, I can see you starting a solid book. Once again, the offer is still on the table about getting together and co-producing a strip with really in depth storyline/s, and solid realistic characters. I've tried my hand at comics in my time, my best one was called Blank Stare, I made like six, but I've lost them.

So, ya ya, keep it up. My MSN crapped out for some reason, talk to you soon maybe.

Random avatar

Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:21 am
Sponson Light says...

127 Reviews

Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:58 pm
Rincewind says...

spiffy. I cant wait to see what comes of this guys mind.
REad my pickle story pleeeease. Everyone ignores me.

Random avatar

Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:16 am
Sponson Light says...

No comic today, working hard on new site.
Check it out at www.skyweb.comicgenesis.com, itll soon move to www.WorstOfAll.tk
So check out some time.

Just so instead of me posting my stuff here and like 4 other forums, just check and book the site.

Site is in alpha by the way, theres like nothing but the comic there.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:50 am
Emma says...

hey great comic but when I click on your links I just get a blank page?

Random avatar

Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:36 pm
Sponson Light says...

try it again
Ive got it hooked up
www.worstofall.tk

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:05 pm
Jennafina says...

Wow I love them! They're strange, and seam all.. I can't really discribe it... Misty?

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche