z

Young Writers Society

Toast!

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:18 pm
View Likes
Rincewind says...

hahahaha sponson, best toast animation, ever. Period.
~The bandit’s body slumped to the ground, knees hitting first,followed by the rest.His dead weight pushed dust into the air in a swirling cloud.The blood flowed from his head,splicing like river canals,delaying slightly on pebbles before flowing on through the street.~

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:06 pm
FermentingFruit says...

OK! I found another one blacksheep hasn't reviewed yet. Sure, it's on the last page, but I still found one! To the review, which'll be pretty brief.

There are two things with this that I didn't really like. The first thing Snoik already said. When the toast is white, you can pretty much see through it, try making that a different color, like brown. Also, with the "Toast is Fun!" I'd try to move that to a different place, because it gets in the way of the toast.

I love how you made this a GIF, I haven't seen any GIFs on this forum before, so I was pretty startled. Everything looks good, nothing looks mishappen or anything. My favorite part of this is how you have the toast change expressions when it turns black. I could stare at this for hours and never get bored, I swear lol. This is amazing, I love it.

Fruit

P.S: Take that blacksheep :P
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"