z

Young Writers Society

Nick Jonas

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:00 pm
Raimunda says...

I did this for my friend Wardah on her birthday (BTW I did buy her a present as well! I am not a complete cheapskate) Took me three hours and I still hate it, but she has it now so I cannot change it anymore. Oh well. I suppose I have an unhealthy tendency to overdraw things.

One of the Jonas Brothers and I think it is Nick. I don't like them and I don't really know what this particular Brother looks like, so I can't really tell if he is recognisable. He just looks like him from Mcfly to me. Oh well.
Comments on how I could improve in like, technique and schizz would be mucho appreciated.
xxxxx

Oh and ps, HOW COOL IS THIS GUYS HAIR? MY HOOBIE, IT DESERVES TO BE A CELEBRITY IN ITSELF.
X
Attachments
Nick_Jonas_by_CatGotMyTongue_OUCH.jpg
hopefully looks like him. blegh.
Nick_Jonas_by_CatGotMyTongue_OUCH.jpg (49.5 KiB) Viewed 439 times
Last edited by Raimunda on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I just hit my computer
Because it was being slow
I need my daily Smallville fix
And it will not load the video.

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:36 pm
KailaMarie says...

It looks so good!! You're really talented!! I recognized him right away. (not that I'm like in love with him or anything... :smt105) But really good job!! and the har looks really really cool! congrats ona job well done!! :smt023
... :D ...
[url]spottedturtle.tumblr.com[/url]

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:26 pm
lshryock2 says...

Raimunda wrote:I did this for my friend Wardah on her birthday. Took me three hours and I still hate it, but she has it now so I cannot change it anymore. Oh well. I suppose I have an unhealthy tendency to overdraw things.

One of the Jonas Brothers and I think it is Nick. I don't like them and I don't really know what this particular Brother looks like, so I can't really tell if he is recognisable. He just looks like him from Mcfly to me. Oh well.
Comments on how I could improve in like, technique and schizz would be mucho appreciated.
xxxxx

Oh and ps, HOW COOL IS THIS GUYS HAIR? MY HOOBIE, IT DESERVES TO BE A CELEBRITY IN ITSELF.
X

wow.
this is pretty good
except for the nose...
its a little too bulkly at his eyes for nick jonas, ya know what im saying?
his noes is bigger at the bottom then at the top by the eyes. (look at picture)
his hair is perfect!
and his eyes look a little shaggy though.
like he's sleep deprived.
but other then that its great!
thats very nice to give your friend for her birthday
Attachments
nickkk.jpg
nickkk.jpg (3.38 KiB) Viewed 420 times
"isn't it supposed to be like this? the glory of first love, and all that. it's incredible, isn't it, the difference between reading about something, seeing it in the pictures, and experiencing it?"---twilight

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:06 pm
Juniper says...

Wow!! This really does look like Nick! Who cares if somethings were slightly off (I don't :p) and seeing that you don't like them, i can totally see how you wouldn't bother to get everything correct. This was really good! The shading was great-- and the hair! The hair is incredible :D. Do post more of your work soon! I love it!
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:45 pm
JordanEmert says...

I really liked this. I also noticed it right away. And yes, I would agree with you the his hair deserves to be its own celebrity. I think you did really well on this. If I was the person you gave it to, I would frame it and put in on my wall. Haha. Nice Job! Your very skilled.
Well, yes mate. See, I’m dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you need to watch out for, because you never know when they’re going to do something incredibly..stupid.
Jack Sparrow<3

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:54 pm
Clup91 says...

Oh my lardy!!!
That is so awesome, it looks so dynamic!!
>.< Nick is the best Jonas brother to draw.
xx
Keep it Old Skool.

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:43 am
miyaviloves says...

Wow I think this is really good. The shading really is what gives this picture that edge ;) The hair is very good as well, you havea lot of texture in there which is why it looks so detailed on that, so well done.

I would work on the jumper, I know it is not as important as the face (Or that brilliant hair!) but at the moment it looks a bit rushed and coloured in a bit hurridley compared to the rest of the picture, which pulls attention away from the face.

Other than that I really like this - well done, keep it up.

Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

247 Reviews

Reviews: 247
Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:38 am
Searria H. says...

Okay. WHO IS NICK JONAS???? Am I just that out of touch with the world? :lol: Sould I feel totally horrible for not knowing him?

Well, since I don't know him, I can't really say that he looks or doesn't look like who he's supposed to. So, I'll look at it from an artistic point of view.

Since, you already gave it to your friend, there's not much point in me saying "fix this" even though I don't see anything to fix. Your shading was great and the textures were good as well. Based on the picture, his face might be a little thinner, but yours makes him look more little-kid-cute. :D

I liked it!

-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:29 pm
harrypotterbooklover101 says...

That is really good but, it should be Joe Jonas but,if your friend is a Nick Jonas fan than I accept. :D
Always have a Happy Life!

Love everybody!

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:22 pm
Bleeding Rose says...

I dolike this, don't get me wrong, but his face is tilted. I.E. his eyes aren't on the same line and his left nostril is longer than the other. I know that I would be only to notice that, but I did notice it. But it is still very good.
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:36 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

Ohh my that is wicked!!!

I love it! You dont need to do anything to it its wicked!!!

Love
rebbecca(Joe Jones fan)
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper