z

Young Writers Society

Data File. 01 Comic

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:55 am
Lord Anzius says...

Okay. This is my first comic.... on YWS so please critt. I ranked it R because of the sexual comments etc...

These comics tell the story of the lives of data... on Jake's computer..l. and the computer is a Mapple. =P

I'm not good at drawing so be gentel on that area... please

These are drafts
Attachments
scribble 2.jpg
scribble 2.jpg (207.49 KiB) Viewed 285 times
To copy reality is good... But to create reality is much, much better.
-Giuseppe Verdi-

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:54 am
sokool15 says...

hee hee...

Your actual jokes are awesome and your drawings aren't bad at all - but it's unclear. You should make clear outlines between boxes and better indications of which data is saying which dialogue box. I've already read your other R-rated one and the same thing applies - the second one especially was HILARIOUS!!! but still unclear.

So anyway, sharpen up the lines, clear away the messy bits, and you'll boil it down to pure awesomeness. :twisted:

Cheers!
MademoiselleKool 8)
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
~Albert Einstein

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:44 pm
xGraceex says...

:lol: lol, funny, it is unclar with the lines and stuff but im useless at drawing comics so youll always be better than me! Those people talking... they lok so funny and cute - what are they? heads? :lol: lololol
really liked it, going to reveiws some of your other stuff now! :D keep up the good work
SOME WISE WORDS xxx
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder
All true wisdom is found on T-shirts

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:37 pm
lordgluzman says...

Awsome dude how did you send your jokes on this website? I want to do that too!
Great job. This joke made me happy!
Blood is red
But Heaven is blue
The Devil will fined out
And take you

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:09 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

This is awesome! I have no idea how to draw, so these are amazing to you. Nice work. Keep it up. Lol.

Jamie
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy