z

Young Writers Society

Fatty McFatticus

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:10 am
ProfessorRabbit says...

One day, I was sitting in the bathroom squishing the fat on my stomach and calling myself nasty names, when a thought occurred to me. I thought, gee, I bet I'd still hate myself if I were standing here in just my bones, because my frame is not petite enough! Thus, this drawing was born. I rated it R because the chick in the mirror is naked.

Sorry about the shadow in the first pic. As you can see, I had to take photos because I don't have a scanner. Too, have I mentioned? I'm not an artist. :P

Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:22 am
playerj09 says...

Um.. OK well maybe you shouldn't be so down on yourself.

Now that I said that (its kind of required) this drawing isn't really that great. the girl doesn't even have hands or feet and it just isnt realistic. But hey you are not an artist and I guess it is all about expression anyway so good expressionism. I do like your signature though really sweet.
"my job was twofold 1)save lives 2)take lives. Not necessarily in that order."

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:28 pm
andimlovegalore says...

Aaw, I've seen a lot of variations of this sort of pic on the internet, it's pretty sad. Maybe you're not an artist (and I'm not an art critic ^_~) but I liked it anyway. But yeah, it's a good conclusion to come to, because it's freeing in a way. Is that a scale saying 78? 78 what?

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:20 pm
Clo says...

That woman has some razor sharp nipples!

This is kind of depressing, since there are girls who probably want this. Eh. Scary world, no?

The bed looks like something in a laboratory, haha! People who are not artists are allowed to draw too. :)
How am I not myself?

47 Reviews

Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:16 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

78 pounds, andim. I took it from Girl, Interrupted: "Seventy-eight is the perfect weight."

Clo- ^^;;;
...It's supposed to be a treadmill. :P But, thanks. :)
-Master Shake

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:58 pm
xGraceex says...

Dont be so down about yourself, i dont like my body at all but i try no me down, i would love to be twenty cus then i could drive, travel the world and enjoy myself! and drink vodca! but im fifteen and cant do ANYTHING yet so im pretty bored lol, so if you really hate yourself then change, you dont have to change your body and try to look like those skinny robotic people in magazines who dont know how to crack a smile, just love who you are. please dont draw anything like this again and put it on here! it will just make you feel vunerable and upset because you have made your pain public, please dont, dont obses over your body, my sister does that a lot even though she is the most beautiful girl in the world and i dont want to see anyone else do it. you are fine you are and i know what you are feeling, i hate myself too sometimes but i think a lot of girls do. please stay positive!
SOME WISE WORDS xxx
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder
All true wisdom is found on T-shirts

47 Reviews

Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:45 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

I drew the picture more to mock myself for my insecurities than as an expression of pain, but I do appreciate your concern. :)

By the way, being 20 is not nearly as fantastic as you might think. Sure, I can drive and I don't have to listen to my parents anymore, but I no longer have any free time because I have to work full-time to pay the bills. Add workouts and two college classes into the mix, and I wind up with about an hour and a half of free time each evening before I have to go to bed. And that's not counting the time it takes to do my homework. Any social life I have now is at the expense of sleep.

Enjoy what you've got, Grace. You'll miss it later. ;)
-Master Shake

Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird