Young Writers Society

Cool pictures.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:22 pm
thething912 says...

Here you are.

http://thephotographer912.deviantart.com/gallery/
Check out my website for my Photography.

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:11 pm
Blink says...

Well, there are loads :D

I will take a look at a few since I'm a little laid down right now, looking for ways to procrastinate not writing my novel plan.

Red Sky -- I love this one. The colours seem very... real. I might have liked a little less tree-rim, and take in that spectacular sky but generally, an effective shot. I can't wait to get a decent camera... take a picture of the... rain. :)

Water Drops -- A little blurred background wise. I'm not sure if the decision was that effective, since the transparent water on a white background doesn't a lot of effect. Nice choice with the grey scale but it might be nice to contrast the white a little more; let us focus on something. Great shadows, so well done there :wink:

Spider Web -- I'm in love with this one. The colours blending in the background look so fantastic when compared with the spider. Shame it was so clumped up, yet a fantastic image here!

Bird Costa Rica -- I personally cannot concentrate on this one. It's a lovely bird but I can't see it! I guess it might be a point, however, it's lost. Crop it down so we still have some wood and greenery, but not too much :wink:

Sorry I can't do more, but I really must be getting back :D

Great job!
- Oh, and don't Blink
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

Reviews: 1
Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:22 pm
THE_Jabberwocky says...

Good Job! That blew me away with tons of great work. I like how you focus on the small things and use extremely expressive colours.
filter what i say____outlaw what i do___and all you will have accomplished is ____making me immortal

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:42 pm
Stori says...

The black-and-white cat looks like mine. XD Seriously, you've got talent.

The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe