Young Writers Society

Black Stars

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:33 am
NightsDreamer2277 says...

Your cover art is incredible! I love the colors you chose as well as the way its drawn. Unfortunately my computer is too slow to load the others pages, but it seems as if this manga would be a good read.
"When you need a stress relief, simply count to twenty. If you get to twenty and your still mad, go to a hundred. If you are mad after that, then go find some anger management, because we seriously have just wasted two minutes."-- Jazz

54 Reviews

Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:41 am
Archstormangel says...

8D
Well at least you saw the cover art. :P
Thanks so much!
Sorry. ^^;
I'm
an Atheist, a young teen girl, someone who loves Harry Potter and hates Twilight, someone who doesn't see deepness in everything, a person who has never suffered from any diseases of any sort.
I'm average, but...

I'm still a writer.

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:26 am
myfreindsavamp says...

IK love how you draw. I still can't seem to draw someone over and over and over again in diffrent posistions...

But. I would recomend not putting a whole paage of words on two sepreat pages. (9 10) As you go along you want to input it so the reader doesn't get bored. (just a thought) ANd I would recomend takeing each page into paint and typing up the words from the bubbles. (you could erase the words and type them up....) Um... That's all I got for now.

Beatiful work though.

Have a good day!

Amber :D
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

54 Reviews

Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:00 pm
Archstormangel says...

Ah, yeah, my dad said that. 'Too much text kthx'. xD I just didn't know what to cut out. :P And yeah, I need to do that. But that would be so hardddd TT.TT
I'm
an Atheist, a young teen girl, someone who loves Harry Potter and hates Twilight, someone who doesn't see deepness in everything, a person who has never suffered from any diseases of any sort.
I'm average, but...

I'm still a writer.

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:48 am
sam star says...

Woot! that was awesome! I can't seem to sit down long enough and be so determined as to get that far with my art work. I also like the cover and good characters! GO TWIN POWER!!! lol.

54 Reviews

Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:50 am
Archstormangel says...

LOL, thanks Sam. Yeah, considering I'm a twin, I figured I might as well stick a pair in their 8D xD
I'm
I'm average, but...

I'm still a writer.

I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara